Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just stopped by a Tesla Service Center. A service person was kind enough to check my order information from his computer.

It seems that everything is fine with my order. Again, he did not recommend change anything to the order. Tesla usually deliveries more cars in the last month of a quarter (June, September, etc.). If I am extremely lucky, I might get my car late June... otherwise likely in September.

Waiting, waiting, and waiting...

EDD changed this weekend!

June 16-June 30

This is my first 14 day window and the first time I was bumped closer than further away. No VIN yet.

two weeks ago my EDD was May 19-June 16. I received the trade in text on May 14. Then it got bumped EDD to July 12-Aug 16.

Patiently waiting for my Vin

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunvalleylaw
Curious if anyone in the Southern Ontario region with a November OD has taken delivery through Kitchener? I keep slipping backwards, and presently find myself with an EDD on the wrong side of the summer road trips (09/04 - 10/16).

OD 11/04, MYLR | Blue | Gemini | Tow | No FSD

Well ok! Got a text from Meagan, the SA who helped me in SLC, saying to schedule my pick up in Boise, and giving me a link!

Unfortunately, (and I am not pissed or stressed about this, just amused) there are no appointments available to schedule, and the site directed me to call an 888 number. Called that number and talked to a nice guy. He said Boise was closed today (as they should be) and that the Boise team would reach out in the morning to schedule, and if I had not heard by noon tomorrow to call again. He offered to go talk to some management someone to see if they could open up the reservations system, but I said don't bother anyone on Memorial Day, and that I was sure Boise would get me handled tomorrow, and that I was just following the instructions given. We also went over my purchase and to do list and confirmed it was all ready, what forms of payment I could bring for my payment, etc.

Will reach out to the XPEL folks tomorrow and see if I can get in there too while I am over there, and coordinate the trip. :)

Well ok! Got a text from Meagan, the SA who helped me in SLC, saying to schedule my pick up in Boise, and giving me a link!

Unfortunately, (and I am not pissed or stressed about this, just amused) there are no appointments available to schedule, and the site directed me to call an 888 number. Called that number and talked to a nice guy. He said Boise was closed today (as they should be) and that the Boise team would reach out in the morning to schedule, and if I had not heard by noon tomorrow to call again. He offered to go talk to some management someone to see if they could open up the reservations system, but I said don't bother anyone on Memorial Day, and that I was sure Boise would get me handled tomorrow, and that I was just following the instructions given. We also went over my purchase and to do list and confirmed it was all ready, what forms of payment I could bring for my payment, etc.

Will reach out to the XPEL folks tomorrow and see if I can get in there too while I am over there, and coordinate the trip. :)
Congrats! One step closer

Reactions: Sunvalleylaw