Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome home Toothless. :) Have a small imperfection on the front bumper. Have a service appointment on Monday to see how this can be resolved. Have an appointment in 2 weeks to get the rest of the windows tinted and I'm going to paint the wheel covers. Also thinking about a chrome delete all around. Plus, there's still lots for me to learn about this beast.

IMG_6357.jpeg
IMG_0983.jpeg
IMG_6352.jpeg

IMG_6347.jpeg

Congrats... you and me have the same order date... i am in 2nd two week window.... hopefully we all get it soon before this monthend
My concern is the GigaTexas still does not make white Model Y for some reason and that's exactly my color. Since I live in Dallas, I expected to get a car from Austin. I hope it will not be a Fremont and they actually start producing white color soon.

Reactions: anapon
After 9 months (OD 11/21/2021) my EDD just shifted to Aug 26-Sept 9! I feel that this is real. Time to plan to sell my old car and to shift monies for payment. I also need to plan to order the Homelink garage door opener, front splash guards, front license plate holder and various console trays and storage bins!
Don’t order the front plate holder unless you want that metal one. My Y came with a plastic front plate holder.

I’d also wait until you have a VIN and a delivery date to sell your car, unless you can be without for a few days/weeks. Date can shift again.

After 9 months (OD 11/21/2021) my EDD just shifted to Aug 26-Sept 9! I feel that this is real. Time to plan to sell my old car and to shift monies for payment. I also need to plan to order the Homelink garage door opener, front splash guards, front license plate holder and various console trays and storage bins!
Ha! I just did all this today thinking the same thing with my EDD. (listed in my sig)

My OD is also 11/22 and my edd is. Aug 26- sept 9 same as you

Don’t order the front plate holder unless you want that metal one. My Y came with a plastic front plate holder.

I’d also wait until you have a VIN and a delivery date to sell your car, unless you can be without for a few days/weeks. Date can shift again.
I do notice many NJ Model Y drivers without front license plates! I don't want the plastic stick on frame though. This one looks interesting:

Last edited:
I was looking at the we quick bandit and snapplate options. I liked the quick bandit ease of removal but decided to go with the snap plate for the sacrificial mounting block. I can see the wife catching a snow bank or something with it and would prefer to replace a 2 dollar part vs the whole thing.

New Lurker Since Last month when I stumbled into this forum when I got Tesla's txt about trade in and delivery options.
OD: 11/15/2021
MYLR7, MSM/black, Tow, no FSD.

First EDD was April-May.. but got pushed back many times. July when Tesla finally started reaching out with trade in options and delivery options.
Last 3 EDD:
July 15 EDD: August - October
Then started getting a 2 week window.
last week of July EDD: Aug 17-31
Then gets pushed out beginning of Aug 20-Sept 3 (4 day delay)
Aug 8: I received a second txt about the trade in. Tried to reply to get more info if there was a soft vin match.. no luck.. he told me to the app is my best est date.

Just got a VIN a few hours ago.. no email or Txt yet. EDD now moved to Aug 27-31. Its a Fremont Build picking up in NJ (360 mile trip).

New Lurker Since Last month when I stumbled into this forum when I got Tesla's txt about trade in and delivery options.
OD: 11/15/2021
MYLR7, MSM/black, Tow, no FSD.

First EDD was April-May.. but got pushed back many times. July when Tesla finally started reaching out with trade in options and delivery options.
Last 3 EDD:
July 15 EDD: August - October
Then started getting a 2 week window.
last week of July EDD: Aug 17-31
Then gets pushed out beginning of Aug 20-Sept 3 (4 day delay)
Aug 8: I received a second txt about the trade in. Tried to reply to get more info if there was a soft vin match.. no luck.. he told me to the app is my best est date.

Just got a VIN a few hours ago.. no email or Txt yet. EDD now moved to Aug 27-31. Its a Fremont Build picking up in NJ (360 mile trip).
Congrats!! very similar to my order. I'm hoping I get a VIN soon too.