Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now MY Estimate delivery 4-8weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should I submit new order?
I’m too tired to wait my 02/01/20 order.

I don't get the reasoning behind submitting a new order? So that you can get tired in 4 weeks waiting for your 05/29/20 order?

If anything, it seems like adjusting your config to align with whatever they are delivering now would be the way to go. The downside is getting a color / wheels / interior you didn't want just to get your car sooner.

I don't get the reasoning behind submitting a new order? So that you can get tired in 4 weeks waiting for your 05/29/20 order?

If anything, it seems like adjusting your config to align with whatever they are delivering now would be the way to go. The downside is getting a color / wheels / interior you didn't want just to get your car sooner.

There have been plenty of posts here and on FB groups of long-term reservation holders placing an identical order and getting it filled within a few days. It's a $100 gamble, but there have been enough reports to believe it's possible. Now, why, I don't know, but then Tesla order/delivery is notoriously obtuse.

As far as I can tell, they throw numbers into a hat. Might not hurt to double your chances at getting your name pulled.

Obviously, configuration matters, so if you were on the fence about white or black interior, maybe go with the other because you don't have a real preference. Same thing with wheels.

I'm a day zero (hour zero) reservation. That clearly accounts for nothing.

• Informative
Reactions: geraldineinsf