Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The most creative minds are at work on this thread ;)
That’s an interesting new way to spell “delusional”.
:)
Or, to put it another way; "Imaginative". Intentional Visualization/Imagination does not equal "delusional". If one has control over their imaginings, rather than the imaginings having control over them, then I'd say it's not delusion.
We're trying to find order in the Elonverse here. Know what I mean? Unless you're saying that Elon's delusional? Please tell us that's not what you're saying...

TL/DR; Elon puts forward the verse, and we willingly and gladly play along. You know, like a game where the only rules are to have fun. But at times his messages may have some base in reality. Or not.

/s

;)

Or, to put it another way; "Imaginative". Intentional Visualization/Imagination does not equal "delusional". If one has control over their imaginings, rather than the imaginings having control over them, then I'd say it's not delusion.
We're trying to find order in the Elonverse here. Know what I mean? Unless you're saying that Elon's delusional? Please tell us that's not what you're saying...

TL/DR; Elon puts forward the verse, and we willingly and gladly play along. You know, like a game where the only rules are to have fun. But at times his messages may have some base in reality. Or not.

/s

;)

THIS ^

Reactions: Artful Dodger
to put it another way; "Imaginative". Intentional Visualization/Imagination

Run down of top-10 things that could happen* on 12/9: (in order of likelyhood)
  1. Share Dividend announcement for TSLA
  2. Elon completes his pre-planned 10b5-1 sales
  3. Berlin and/or Austin plant granted final permits
  4. Plaid Model Y reveal (Austin production)
  5. FSD becomes operational in at least one district (ie: Vegas)
  6. CT cybertech reveal
  7. Elon launches multimedia/news platform X.com
  8. Elon merges his Tesla/SpaceX/Boring/Neuralink into X.com
  9. Tesla buys SpaceX
  10. Congress extends $4.5K Union benefit to 'Made-in-USA'
*Just my opinions. I do think something is coming however, even if its a surprise. A least-likely No. 11 could well have been added as 'nothing-at-all'.

Cheers!

I know that Elon is prone to being braggadocios, but releasing a whistle and saying "go ahead and blow the whistle on Tesla" makes me feel that this SEC business is a bunch of nothing. I'm also glad he said that vs something like "SEC stands for..."

LiveSquawk on Twitter: "$TSLA | SEC Opened Investigation Into Tesla Over Whistleblower Claims On Solar Panel Defects - RTRS" / Twitter

Clearly, Elon was sending a message in advance about the SEC's joke of an investigation.

Even funnier since this proves that Elon knew about the SEC's plans long enough in advance to actually get the Tesla Whistle into customer's hands BEFORE the SEC action went public... 2 hrs before the Opening on a Monday morning, when TSLA was down 9% intraday during the previous session.

Obviously coordinated action with short sellers. Ass hats.

6. CT cybertech reveal
  9. Tesla buys SpaceX
*Just my opinions. I do think something is coming however, even if its a surprise. A least-likely No. 11 could well have been added as 'nothing-at-all'.

Cheers!

I'll add these two candidates, in no particular rank order relative to the 1st 10:
  1. Tesla brings Dojo online; demonstrates 1-day turn-around for NN trg
  2. Tesla introduces their own NFTs and distributes them to shareholders:

Last edited:
  6. CT cybertech reveal
  9. Tesla buys SpaceX

Cheers!
Please take no offense here, but I would put #1 at a hard no. Why do you think this is the highest likeliehood? Is it that because it’s now part of the S&P and thereby should pay similar to other leading S&P companies? Paying dividends as opposed to deploying capitol or simply stock based performance would seem to be contrary to perceived philosophy of Elon.

Have they said this is the direction they want to go with treasury and or are there highlights other than numerology interpretation that would indicate this?

hmmmm

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 11.33.15 AM.png

Please take no offense here, but I would put #1 at a hard no. Why do you think this is the highest likeliehood? Is it that because it’s now part of the S&P and thereby should pay similar to other leading S&P companies? Paying dividends as opposed to deploying capitol or simply stock based performance would seem to be contrary to perceived philosophy of Elon.

Have they said this is the direction they want to go with treasury and or are there highlights other than numerology interpretation that would indicate this?
“Share Dividend” is referring to a split. It is the way splits are done. We might get a 4 share dividend resulting in a 5:1 split.

You seem to be referring to a cash dividend which is almost certainly years off as you suggest.

“Share Dividend” is referring to a split. It is the way splits are done. We might get a 4 share dividend resulting in a 5:1 split.

You seem to be referring to a cash dividend which is almost certainly years off as you suggest.
Ah, i’ve always heard that referred to as a “stock dividend” but yes, stock split is possibly likely, we’ll see.

I mean, I'm not mad at Elon for selling. He's been diamond-handing for 15 years. But to sell on the open market like this while he could have just done a big block sale, there must be some silver lining at the end.

I mean, I'm not mad at Elon for selling. He's been diamond-handing for 15 years. But to sell on the open market like this while he could have just done a big block sale, there must be some silver lining at the end.

That silver lining will be the upcoming BIG BOING.

This was the gist of a Big Boing theory I proposed where we might consider Elon's share sale as "artificial shorting" because it winds the spring even tighter than the actual shortzez could or would.

Elon needs to sell in order to exercise the options (more specifically, to pay tax) and the way he is doing it could very well add a lot of fuel to the fire when the rebound is released.

The lower the price is driven the more energy will be released when the perfect storm of 2 new factories, 4680 ramp, CT re-reveal, production ramping at Shanghai and Fremont, and everything else Tesla coming soon to a blue planet near you.

Last edited: