Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1/29 is a Saturday. No earnings call then (boogles the mind).

Elon didn't JUST have asperger's for that one question (sheesh). His eye contact and body language were clearly different during those 20 seconds vs the rest of the interview.

If a share dividend is declared on 12/9, nothing will happen on that day. The share distribution would happen on some future date, possibly Thu, Dec 23 (after the Close), with the new shares tradable on Mon, Dec 27.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Let's play the percentages game:

40% chance Elon will announce something big on 12/9
30% chance Elon won't announce something on 12/9 - he was playing with us
15% chance Elon won't announce something on 12/9 - the numbers were a coincidence
15% chance Elon won't announce something on 12/9 - the numbers are referring to something else

15% chance Elon won't announce something on 12/9 - the numbers were a coincidence
15% chance Elon won't announce something on 12/9 - the numbers are referring to something else
I’m pretty sure that last number should be 12.9%

What about: something gets announced that wasn't known to be happening on 12/9 ahead of time? I.e. +announcement +coincidence

Elon didn't JUST have asperger's for that one question (sheesh). His eye contact and body language were clearly different during those 20 seconds vs the rest of the interview.

I think this is completely subjective. When I watch the video, his eye contact and body language is nearly the same throughout the video. You can cherry pick very specific things (i.e. Confirmation Bias) in those 20 seconds, but overall, that's just how he is.

Grimes references Elon playing games - video uses binary to reference his love of numerology / coding (gaming) etc.

Does player of games reference:
  1. Video games
  2. Tesla / SpaceX is like a game within the simulation
  3. Numerology / tweets etc.
  4. Playing with their relationship
Or all four?
perhaps it's an allusion to Iain M Banks Culture novel. "The Player of Games" ,the empire of Azad, how the planet burned a bit soon, perhaps also alluding to shortz.
here's a clip of the sadly missed Banks reading from "The Player of Games"