Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2019 Delivery Experience in Colorado

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I probably benefited greatly from the slow US deliveries these days so when we arrived at noon for our appointment there was no one else taking delivery. I had my detailed checklist with me and our delivery guy said take as much time as you like inspecting the car. It was a bright sunny day and the car was parked outside. It was nicely detailed and charged to 90%. For the most part fit and finish was good. Still there is a visible frunk alignment issue (driver side goes over the headlight level while the other side is lower than the headlight level) that we had to document. Hopefully SC won't tell me that it is within spec. Other than that on the way home after making a phone call the music wouldn't play from any source but once I did a reboot at home it was fine again.

Overall super happy with the car and pleased with the delivery experience minus the frunk alignment issue.

Awesome to hear! I am taking delivery on the 31st here in Denver/Littleton, Hoping everything goes as well as yours did, my car is still in transit and with this winter strom i hope it gets here for thursday delivery. I already was pushed back two days due to taking longer to get to Denver. Enjoy your new Model 3!

I’ve taken delivery of 2 Model 3s from the Littleton center, and both were nice and smooth as well. Glad to hear you had a good experience! Forums are generally where negative experiences get amplified and good ones go largely unnoticed, so it’s refreshing to hear what I think the vast majority of deliveries are like.

Awesome to hear! I am taking delivery on the 31st here in Denver/Littleton, Hoping everything goes as well as yours did, my car is still in transit and with this winter strom i hope it gets here for thursday delivery. I already was pushed back two days due to taking longer to get to Denver. Enjoy your new Model 3!

Quick question- when did you place your order and what model? I ordered my P3D (in Denver) on 10/7 and it was a 2 week delivery quoted until about 2 weeks after the order.. since then there is no delivery timeframe and the local sales guy says he thinks P3Ds May be mid to end of December. ..arg

Quick question- when did you place your order and what model? I ordered my P3D (in Denver) on 10/7 and it was a 2 week delivery quoted until about 2 weeks after the order.. since then there is no delivery timeframe and the local sales guy says he thinks P3Ds May be mid to end of December. ..arg
So I got pretty lucky, I originally ordered a SR+ white on white interior with aero wheels, on the 10th of October. Fast forward to the 17th and I called to see what was up with the deliveries being pushed to November and December and he found an inventory model that was white on black with the 19" sport rims in Fremont at the factory that was manufactured in 9/29. Just lucked out really. I feel all of your guys pain. I would be super impatient right now is in want taking delivery soon! Good luck and I hope you get your P3D soon.

Congrats on your new 3 !!! Any pics of the frunk misalignment ?

Thanks! I just took pictures of both sides but the pictures aren't really doing justice. It is so visible that even the delivery guy saw it before we pointed out and took pictures for the due bill.

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 78
Thanks! I just took pictures of both sides but the pictures aren't really doing justice. It is so visible that even the delivery guy saw it before we pointed out and took pictures for the due bill.

Thanks for the pics !! My frunk was badly misaligned on delivery as well. The Delivery Advisor refused to add the misaligned frunk to my "Due Bill", saying it was "within spec". I called and complained to the SC about my terrible delivery experience and they agreed to add it to the Due Bill. When the service advisor at the Tesla Approved Body Shop first saw my car, the first comment she made was how bad the frunk was misaligned....

Happy to hear the service is good. I just placed an order (White on Black LR AWD) this past weekend (10/26) and it already feels like it's been a year haa haa. Hoping the year end production rush doesn't mean vehicles with more imperfections. But I also hope I get it by 12/31 before the Fed & State credit drop.