Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll give this a shot, ya never know!

Tesla MYLR 5 seat/Blue/Black/19" Wheels/Tow
Order Date 15 October 2021
EDD March/April 2022
May 2022
June 2022
18 March 2022 - 15 April 2022
June 2022
25 March - 31 March 2022
29 March - 31 March 2022

6 April - 4 May 2022

Been a so far, that's for sure!
I hear putting these details in here help you get a VIN. Ive already done weirder things in hopes of getting a VIN. Why not this?

Tesla MYLR 5 seat/Midnight/Black/19" Wheels/Tow

Order Date 2 October 2021

EDD 24 Feb - 24 March

Still 24 Feb - 24 March (Never changed and I check daily)

Hello everyone :) got lucky today and was able to get VIN’d and take delivery today in Cincinnati!!!!! Got a call saying they had a car available (someone else’s financing fell through) and If I wanted it I could take it :) of course I jumped on the opportunity 😁 my EDD was March so not to far but gladly accepted .. was a bit of a rush to get everything done but no biggie! VIN# NF365xxx with AMD Ryzen. Very satisfied with the whole experience and no flaws that I can tell!!

I’m pretty sure at this point with getting bumped out as much as 4 months with less than a month to go to window means Tesla’s much discussed genius in repurposing chips from Happy Meal toys or whatever is not working. This is def a chip shortage issue. You can’t be that far off in projecting your production.

*Update
White MYLR, Black interior, no tow, no FSD
OD:10/31

EDD's
Original June 2022
Then February 13th - March 13th
Then September
Then March 13- April 13th
Then September
April 19 - May 21

Located in AZ - nice to see some people getting VIN #'s already... hopefully get my car before my trip back to Canada in May... fingers crossed...

I'll give this a shot, ya never know!

Tesla MYLR 5 seat/Blue/Black/19" Wheels/Tow
Order Date 15 October 2021
EDD March/April 2022
May 2022
June 2022
18 March 2022 - 15 April 2022
June 2022
25 March - 31 March 2022
29 March - 31 March 2022

6 April - 4 May 2022

Been a so far, that's for sure!
Had to put in my trade-in's odometer again today, but unlike the last time that happened, it didn't affect the EDD (when I had to do it again in January, my EDD slipped by two to four months!). Maybe with the new odometer entered & the trade-in re-evaluated, a better EDD will come with it!

MYLR7 MSM W/B 20" No Tow No FSD
OD 10/4/2021
1st EDD Mar-Apr
2nd EDD June | updated on Nov 7
3rd EDD Dec 18-31 | updated on Dec 17
4th EDD June | updated on Dec 21
5th EDD Mar 21-31 | updated on Jan 1
6th EDD June | updated on Jan 15
7th EDD Apr 26-May24 | updated on Jan 21

Honestly, if your order isn't too far off current MSRP, I would just cancel your order if you don't need a car urgently. I know prices have gone up across the board with cars (and other things) but the Tesla is quite overpriced at current MSRP for what you get IMHO. Tesla is making hay while the sun shines because they can produce a large number of EVs right now and demand for them is through the roof. Although much cheaper (especially once you factor in a $7500 tax credit) EVs are now out that actually compete reasonably well especially considering they cost a lot less than Tesla, they have a huge volume problem which is why Tesla can charge the price they are charging and still have a ton of demand.

But that is going to change over the next 2 years. Between competitors producing very capable and cheaper EVs, and Giga Austin ramping up production, and 4680 and other process improvements improving margins, price drops for Tesla vehicles are inevitable. Obviously you will also get any benefits of 4680 and other tech passed onto consumers.

I only have my order active because it is around $8K lower than current prices (April order, Oct profile completion) and that seemed a fair price for the MYLR at the time. If Tesla changed my order to current MSRP, I'd cancel right away. EV industry is taking off and the next few years are going to be fantastic for consumers and EV proponents!
Tesla seems put those early orders in lower priority queues. That's insane.

Hey guys, I was in the Sept 2021 order forum all this time and just realized I actually ordered 10/8. Ordered MY white standard options, no tow or FSD. In Massachusetts. I've had a stable EDD of March 3 to 31. Anyone have anything sooner for the northeast for around that order date?

I ordered in April but put my order on hold till oct 4.

MYLR, white, black interior, 19s and tow hitch

The EDD has been all over the place. March > Oct > Feb > March w/ a tighter window > April > now May - June

How does someone plan thier lives around the uncertainty?!

My EDD just got push back another three weeks (on both sides of the window, see my signature). Which could be bad, as my wife and I are going on a vacation at the end of May, in addition to having the car for yard work towing this spring and summer. Think it might be due to the rumored issue of having a trade-in attached to the order before getting a VIN assigned. Time to talk with my SA about this...