Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope it works out for you. Personally, FSD not worth the 10k. Not even for a couple of month bump in EDD. This is just an Elon gimmick to get $$ and make FSD look better than it is.

For me, I’m a get it if I go on a road trip monthly subscription but that is it
Maybe true, I’ve gone back and forth and since it’s only going up, maybe it will be worth it, maybe it will help resell, I don’t know. I’m gonna justify it somehow!

Can you add FSD to get a bump in the delivery EDD and once you get a VIN, remove the FSD?
Yes, but be aware of penalties. May update you to current prices, lose VIN since config was changed or something else. Tesla is not stupid and no people are going to try to gain the system cover I am sure Tesla will do something to make it hard. Also, as true today may not be next week is rules tend to change a moments notice

That is a strange EDD, 52 days. Are you sure its not June 6? Either way, at least it moved up.
I wish. Initially I thought it was June 6. I agree, it’s an odd window. Normally they’re about a month wide or 2 weeks when you get close to a VIN.

04604CCE-BD7A-4E3F-95C9-8A6C78BD685B.jpeg

I ordered MYLR. my order date was october 18, 2021. My original EDD was April. Then after about a week got pushed back to June. Has been that way since, it’s been 5 months. I haven’t been able to complete my profile because i haven’t received my current car’s title. So maybe that’s why it’s taking so long because i haven’t completed my profile?? help!!
My SA says tesla no longer prioritizes vins based on profile completion. He said there’s nothing i can do to get further up in the queue besides luck. He also said he will be on the lookout for any VINS that become available, as the system auto matches. Also said he may get a vehicle that is close to my configuration and will see if i’m interested. but i’m pretty set on my configuration.

OD- 10/18/21
EDD- JUNE

Reactions: ebNautilus
My SA says tesla no longer prioritizes vins based on profile completion. He said there’s nothing i can do to get further up in the queue besides luck. He also said he will be on the lookout for any VINS that become available, as the system auto matches. Also said he may get a vehicle that is close to my configuration and will see if i’m interested. but i’m pretty set on my configuration.

OD- 10/18/21
EDD- JUNE
Yeah this really sucks, they should have told me from the beginning the profile needs to be completed instead of leaving me in he dark (no check ins / follow ups nor respond to my emails) & instead of feeding me false information at the store, to wait for vin instead of reapplying for financing which harms my credit and waste of my time. Turns out waiting five months only to now get in the queue the same as those ordered today is a bigger waste of my time.

Model Y LR - 5 seat
White exterior
White interior
20” Induction
Tow

Order Date - 10/3/2021
Original EDD - April 2022
10/5 - March 20 to April 17
10/12 - March 6 to April 3
Early Jan - June
2/13 - Feb 27 to March 13
2/18 - June
2/22 - June 20 or July 18
2/26 - June
3/12 - September 18 to October 16

Terrible!

Model Y LR - 5 seat
White exterior
White interior
20” Induction
Tow

Order Date - 10/3/2021
Original EDD - April 2022
10/5 - March 20 to April 17
10/12 - March 6 to April 3
Early Jan - June
2/13 - Feb 27 to March 13
2/18 - June
2/22 - June 20 or July 18
2/26 - June
3/12 - September 18 to October 16

Terrible!

That is the furthest out EDD I have seen in this thread( an EDD with a date range and not a September 2022 jail EDD).

Reactions: ebNautilus
That is the furthest out EDD I have seen in this thread( an EDD with a date range and not a September 2022 jail EDD).
I hope it’s just a glitch as they bring Austin online; my dates have been all over the place. When I called in January they said it was a temporary thing switching to June bc they updated the site, then it suddenly went to Feb and they said they were trying to get me into Q1, and now this and I haven’t even called them about this last change.