Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All these updates to EDDs and I'm still stuck on the "June 2022" it has been at since November 1. This really doesn't seem like the experience that anyone else is having. I would prefer the emotional rollercoaster of EDDs getting pushed out and brought back in over and over...
It sounds like something may be wrong with your profile. This could be caused by expired trade in or finance offer.

It is recommended that you set your trade in to no trade in and payment method to cash, as if either of these expire, it can make your EDD push out because your profile is not complete.

These can be changed once you get your VIN. Contact your SA or use Tesla chat to have them reset.

If both of these are already set as suggested and your EDD is pushed out, there are unconfirmed reports that expired insurance can also cause this. That is, if you have already uploaded it.

It sounds like something may be wrong with your profile. This could be caused by expired trade in or finance offer.

It is recommended that you set your trade in to no trade in and payment method to cash, as if either of these expire, it can make your EDD push out because your profile is not complete.

These can be changed once you get your VIN. Contact your SA or use Tesla chat to have them reset.

If both of these are already set as suggested and your EDD is pushed out, there are unconfirmed reports that expired insurance can also cause this. That is, if you have already uploaded it.
So I was set to cash and had originally inquired about a trade-in, which I thought might be expired. I talked to an SA several weeks ago who said it was not showing on the account and everything looked good. I just called after posting that last post and asked about updating so I could inquire about trade-in and actually know what the status was. He did something to my account that made it way different. I'm assuming this is how it's supposed to look? I can see my delivery location, registrant info (image of my driver license), trade-in option, which was blank, and cash (with the option to change). None of that stuff was visible before. I put in the trade-in and uploaded photos (which I wasn't required to do in October). Hopefully this gives me some kind of change just to get rid of that dreaded "June 2022". The SA also said "[they] are currently building cars for orders between September and December" and "I should be getting a VIN soon". I'll take that with a grain of salt.

So I was set to cash and had originally inquired about a trade-in, which I thought might be expired. I talked to an SA several weeks ago who said it was not showing on the account and everything looked good. I just called after posting that last post and asked about updating so I could inquire about trade-in and actually know what the status was. He did something to my account that made it way different. I'm assuming this is how it's supposed to look? I can see my delivery location, registrant info (image of my driver license), trade-in option, which was blank, and cash (with the option to change). None of that stuff was visible before. I put in the trade-in and uploaded photos (which I wasn't required to do in October). Hopefully this gives me some kind of change just to get rid of that dreaded "June 2022". The SA also said "[they] are currently building cars for orders between September and December" and "I should be getting a VIN soon". I'll take that with a grain of salt.
What about August?

Original order date/completion was 10/18 with original EDD of March 22. It has changed three times in the 7 months I’ve had my order in, and now EDD sits Aug 28-Oct 28. - 8 months after the original date and 12 months after my order. Complete insanity to have zero communication from TElsa beyond the app. I get so upset at the lack of communication from Tesla Corporate. I want to know how old is the oldest unfilled Tesla order? How many of us are beyond our original EDD date? MYLR, Grey, white interior, Induction Wheels, Tow hitch. How confident are they that they will hit that EDD date? If it changes one more time I will cancel and never buy a Tesla.