Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Otter2007
They're going to employees, none of us will see a GT VIN. Incredible to spend that much time and money to build a facility they have no intention of using to fill backordered cars. 🤦‍♂️
I do agree. I thought GT will be doing the same as Giga Berlin and pump out the Model Y’s initially to fill back orders and eventually start working on MY with 4680 batteries. But Elon thinking is 2 step ahead of us. He knows people have no choice except to wait for longer delivery times for MY and on the side they can start working on 4680 MY versions and collect more data on the batteries. This will help in production of CT as they know how well the batteries are working and performing. If 4680’s are not performing the way they thought, they’ll brainstorm something else without delaying CT anymore since electric truck competition is increasing and currently few choices are already available for customers who want electric truck.

My order was MYLR, MSM, 5 seat, no tow, no FSD, ODD Oct 15, 2021. Yesteraday EDD was July 25-Sept 5, 2022. This am, just received email Tesla to have my payment ready, and the delivery is set to be Apr 29-May 3. I do not expect this change at all in such a quick pace.
Its finally happening for you! Congrats! No vin yet? Your order gives me hope as we have the same order date and location. People are actually making progress up here. Good luck!

1) of course they lower the wall connector price down to $400 from $495 the week after we ordered ours.

2) Curious if the 14-50 adapter will be included in our orders or is that an August 2022 forward change.
Damn. If it was $400 before. I would have gotten it installed vs a 14-50 connector. It was like $550 before.

1) of course they lower the wall connector price down to $400 from $495 the week after we ordered ours.

2) Curious if the 14-50 adapter will be included in our orders or
EDD just move up and in a 2 week window.

OD 10/25. previous EDD May12-Jun22. Now May1-May 12.

SF Bay Area
I ordered on 10/28 base MY, no upgrades. I’m hoping my EDD also moves up. But I’m from the east coast, so not sure.