Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s official!! We all get mobile connector.

Attachments

• 863A82E3-C3ED-4762-A5FB-8B3197EF7C1D.jpeg
    863A82E3-C3ED-4762-A5FB-8B3197EF7C1D.jpeg
    600 KB · Views: 98
Hello, all

Allow myself to introduce....myself.🤪

I have an Order date of Oct 31, 2021. Order details: a MYLR7, Blue, Tow-hitch, 20" wheels. Like most, my EDD has bounced around for 6 months, but my original EDD was May 2022 so it's looking like the original promise date will hold true. Current window for delivery is May 9 thru June 6th.

Just waiting and waiting on a VIN. Hopefully that it comes in the next week or two. Just watching everyone else get a VIN and I'll post when anything changes.
Welcome! I see you're based in DC. Where are you picking up your car? Based on current EDDs, we're just a few days ahead of you in the same area with similar specs.
Guess what people, I got a VIN!!!! 😁😁😁🙌🙌

For once, in a long time, i did not check the app since this morning and i was honestly worried that i wont see a VIN for a while since the VIN assignment news were slowing down and then baaaaaammm. I froze for a few seconds.

VIN-F433xxx
Picking up at Tyco, Virginia

EDIT: No email, No text.... just showed up in the app.
Congrats! I was off this thread for a few days, came back tonight to 25+ pages of new posts and lots of VINs. Today marks 6 months since my wife completed her profile, and just 8 days from now we'll enter our (current) 4-week EDD window. I'm hoping that means it at least narrows to a 2-week window soon. And hoping even more that we get a VIN soon!

Welcome! I see you're based in DC. Where are you picking up your car? Based on current EDDs, we're just a few days ahead of you in the same area with similar specs.

Congrats! I was off this thread for a few days, came back tonight to 25+ pages of new posts and lots of VINs. Today marks 6 months since my wife completed her profile, and just 8 days from now we'll enter our (current) 4-week EDD window. I'm hoping that means it at least narrows to a 2-week window soon. And hoping even more that we get a VIN soon!
Thanks. It's crazy how fast the VINs were coming this week... I'm positive that everyone that ordered in Oct will get a VIN in the next few weeks. Here is to you and others getting your VINs soon!

I'm in the Balt/DC area here as well. EDD is May 3- 31. Got a text from Tesla yesterday asking if I had a trade-in (nope). They said they will reach out once a vin matching my config. is available. So, perhaps we are getting close.