Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR: White/White/7seat/tow/gemini/FSD OD: 9/28, modified 10/1 adding tow EDD: Mar/Apr -> Feb/Mar -> Mar/Apr -> June -> Mar/Apr (12/17) -> Feb/Mar (12/25) -> June (1/5) -> Feb27/Mar27 (1/15) -> Apr12/May10 (2/4) -> June (3/10) -> July30/Aug27 (3/12) -> May19/Jun30 (3/22) -> Apr29/Jun3 (3/29) -> May8/Jun5 (4/11) -> May13/May27 (4/25) -> May31/Jun28 (5/8) -> June (5/23), added FSD (6/15) -> BLANK (6/30)

Actually, tesla.com still says June, app is blank.
I added FSD June 4th and since then I lost my edd and it just shows as TBD.

Well. Q2 is done and many of us obviously didn’t make the Q1 or Q2 deadlines. Who bets we get into Q3? Personally, I feel like I’ll be a Q4 delivery.
I feel like there were quite a bit of September 2021 orders that were fulfilled in the past couple of months so I am really hopeful to get mine in the next 30 days. No guarantee though. Also, the fact that Austin is delivering MYLR seems would increase our chances.

To those of you still waiting, I’m Sorry. I stop into this thread every now and then to see how you are all hanging in there.
I’ve had my MY for a month now and not gonna lie, I wish I was in the same situation as some of you because now that Austin is producing MYLR, I would have preferred one of them. It’s not a guarantee that it will come from there but you never know. I’m in NY so I know eventually us East Coasters will end up with them.
Everybody keep praying, your day will come. And hopefully your MY doesn’t have any issues, as mine did.

I feel like there were quite a bit of September 2021 orders that were fulfilled in the past couple of months so I am really hopeful to get mine in the next 30 days. No guarantee though. Also, the fact that Austin is delivering MYLR seems would increase our chances.
I hope so! A lot of MYLR7 are going out so I’m wishing you great fortune! I think you’ll get yours very soon!

To those of you still waiting, I’m Sorry. I stop into this thread every now and then to see how you are all hanging in there.
I’ve had my MY for a month now and not gonna lie, I wish I was in the same situation as some of you because now that Austin is producing MYLR, I would have preferred one of them. It’s not a guarantee that it will come from there but you never know. I’m in NY so I know eventually us East Coasters will end up with them.
Everybody keep praying, your day will come. And hopefully your MY doesn’t have any issues, as mine did.
I’m sorry to hear, and pardon me for not going back to see your older content. Whatever issues you had, where they serious? Are they resolved?

Reactions: 3YMimi73
Q3 for sure.…just depends on when folks truly completed their profile of course but most of us will be out of purgatory by the end of September.

So I am relatively new to this forum (I have come to commiserate with other October order holders) and I see a lot of "when you actually finished your profile" and it gets me nervous that I have done something wrong even though I think I am all good. Is there anywhere you can see a date that says when you "finished your profile"? I did financing through the Tesla website and several times the terms have expired and I have had to redo it. Does that reset my date? I also changed my color once a few months back and Tesla rep told me it would not change my place in line relative to other people with the new configuration. I just want to double triple sure I am locked in. My profile next steps just say "be ready for delivery" so I assume I am good to go. Just looking for some confirmation.

Reactions: MizzleD
So I am relatively new to this forum (I have come to commiserate with other October order holders) and I see a lot of "when you actually finished your profile" and it gets me nervous that I have done something wrong even though I think I am all good. Is there anywhere you can see a date that says when you "finished your profile"? I did financing through the Tesla website and several times the terms have expired and I have had to redo it. Does that reset my date? I also changed my color once a few months back and Tesla rep told me it would not change my place in line relative to other people with the new configuration. I just want to double triple sure I am locked in. My profile next steps just say "be ready for delivery" so I assume I am good to go. Just looking for some confirmation.
I was going to say something before becuase the theories are common place, I hit EDD timeframes or got close twice and never touched financing until I got to EDD the first time; meaning I didn’t “complete” my profile until late February.

It’s a theory, unprovable and nonsense; people are looking for weird excuses but the bottom line is that regardless of what they say or when they allegedly completed we are all mostly in the same boat, waiting.

The FSD trick worked for some in the past, performances and performance upgrades went out first, the 7 seats are going now. The profile theories are hogwash; there are supply issues (provable), and location plays a role as well (CA gets cars first, it’s cheaper and Tesla gets their numbers up quickly).

Everything else… don’t waste your worries.

And welcome to the forum btw!

Reactions: ope_sorry
Sounds like you are straight. You were way pass the completed profile point if you got to financing. Best way to set up for a new order is select cash, with no trade in and switch when you get VIN assigned.