Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Speaker Wiring for Front Door Woofers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 TM3 with the premium sound system. I was hoping to get some help on installing an aftermarket amplifier for my front door woofers.

Here’s what I got:
DSP feeding into a 2 channel 100W RMS aftermarket amplifier powering the front door woofers - stock speakers replaced with Focal ISU200s. I wanted to do this to give the front stage a little more power to fully drive my Focals which are rated 80W RMS.

I also have the EV Offer speaker harness so I didn’t have to cut into OEM wires. So far, I was able to figure out all of my front stage speakers except the right passenger door woofer. I know for my 2019 model 3, the speaker wires are colored Gray(-) and Orange(+) in 14-16awg form, however the EV offer harness doesn’t have these for me to tap into. Seems like I only have 2 options.. either cut the OEM wire coming out of the rear amplifier or go deep under the passenger door well and try to tap into those.

Wondering if anyone has installed an aftermarket amp for your front door woofers.

I have a 2019 TM3 with the premium sound system. I was hoping to get some help on installing an aftermarket amplifier for my front door woofers.

Here’s what I got:
DSP feeding into a 2 channel 100W RMS aftermarket amplifier powering the front door woofers - stock speakers replaced with Focal ISU200s. I wanted to do this to give the front stage a little more power to fully drive my Focals which are rated 80W RMS.

I also have the EV Offer speaker harness so I didn’t have to cut into OEM wires. So far, I was able to figure out all of my front stage speakers except the right passenger door woofer. I know for my 2019 model 3, the speaker wires are colored Gray(-) and Orange(+) in 14-16awg form, however the EV offer harness doesn’t have these for me to tap into. Seems like I only have 2 options.. either cut the OEM wire coming out of the rear amplifier or go deep under the passenger door well and try to tap into those.

Wondering if anyone has installed an aftermarket amp for your front door woofers.
U can purchased a set of cables for collect the speaker signals from MCU and rear Amp without cut the original cable from Taobao.

Here’s what I got:

Did you ever find your answer? I’m in the same boat. I see that PAC makes a harness LPHTSL01 that might work but I’m not 100% positive.