Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Offered Red Calipers on my P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are standard on all P cars in the US, but the P package has gone up 3500. 1500 of that is the spoiler, now included but formerly 1500, and 1500 is the alcantara, now included but formerly 1500. That means they're charging 500 for the caliper paint, which was not previously available.

Pricing and packages have been different in the EU, so I don't know how it works over there.

I got the spoiler and pano roof so i didnt want the alacantara (not enough area for the value). With green i'd hate the red calipers... Glad i was already locked in. Saved me 2k and would of probably steered me away from my green color...

Great opportunity I would have said yes if they had asked back in July before mine was delivered.

Wonder why the red ones are so much more - that is a good margin on a painted caliper. Every high end company get extra $$$ for them so why shouldn't Tesla I guess.

Ferrari charges $1,406 for the same thing. $500 is a steal and will look amazing on most colors.