Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$Offers/Trades$ 15' Model S60 Pre-Refresh AP1 NAV LTE SLIPSTREAMS SUBWOOFER 4YR WARRANTY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E841F605-6E24-4BCE-A339-EF49184FF246.jpeg
C8E0CFF6-716B-4EF3-B016-ED1683367DB6.jpeg
Up for sale is my 03/2015 Pre-Refresh Model S60 (pure 60 no upgrade avail)
Mileage - 46k
4 year 50k warranty and then 4 year CPO warranty. Free supercharging for life.

Southern California area

Things I've added/had done to the car:

Ceramic coating (will input name of installer/coating, can't recall now)

Swapped trunk and frunk LEDs: abstract ocean

Swapped 4 under door LEDs to blue: abstract ocean

B.A.Designs Subwoofer Kit: ask about installer @ACA Man

Integrated Center Console (piano black yacht floor and trim)

19" slipstreams and tires 12k on them

Added/Unlocked turn by turn navi- $2k+ value

LTE retrofit: $500 service performed by Costa Mesa SC

I have a used oem carbon fiber spoiler that hasn't been installed yet. Purchased from a trusted TMC member. @JoLee

3m crystalline tint 20% back, 40% sides front is not tinted.

I applied a HOV sticker and it might have white or red coming back.. not sure yet but can update.

Oh and my favorite feature AP1 Enabled.

Parcel autolift: abstract ocean.

I obviously went a bit crazy in the first one or two of ownership and went down the Tesla rabbit hole trying to see what was out there. My plan was to get the base/cheapest cpo I could and mod the car to how I want. I understand that taste is subjective but I am hoping that someone might enjoy the additions that I've made.

I am open to trades of something that has more range, as I've realized that the 60 is just not enough for my needs. OC - DTLA commute.

Cash preferred/interested to see if any model 3 owners might be looking to trade.

Also, if anyone can advise on tax issues and whether ordering a model 3 might be a good idea and benefit for me to consider, I am all ears and appreciate the advice.

This forum has been great so far and the biggest help to me as a new (used) Tesla owner.

I got lowballed from Tesla, although my CPO advisor tried his best. Understandable though but a lil butthurt for sure lol.. (See my post if you are interested in a cpo and are ready to go with VIN in hand and deposit ready. He will try to get to the fastest delivery possible and handle logistics for you.).

Thanks all, pics to come soon, I'm attaching few from when the car was first coated (note the spoke wheels pictured are not the ones that are being sold with the car)

-Ed

Attachments

• D8780D06-2F74-45F2-A0A0-615038B6AB1F.jpeg
    D8780D06-2F74-45F2-A0A0-615038B6AB1F.jpeg
    659 KB · Views: 72
  • 4D1813F3-ED5C-48C1-AD26-713F43826B7C.jpeg
    4D1813F3-ED5C-48C1-AD26-713F43826B7C.jpeg
    676.4 KB · Views: 72
View attachment 349078 View attachment 349079 Up for sale is my 03/2015 Pre-Refresh Model S60 (pure 60 no upgrade avail)
Mileage - 46k
4K miles left on factory warranty
4yr 50k extended warranty until 8/2022

Southern California area

Things I've added/had done to the car:

Ceramic coating (will input name of installer/coating, can't recall now)

Swapped trunk and frunk LEDs: abstract ocean

Swapped 4 under door LEDs to blue: abstract ocean

B.A.Designs Subwoofer Kit: ask about installer @ACA Man

Integrated Center Console (piano black yacht floor and trim)

19" slipstreams and tires 12k on them

Added/Unlocked turn by turn navi- $2k+ value

LTE retrofit: $500 service performed by Costa Mesa SC

I have a used oem carbon fiber spoiler that hasn't been installed yet. Purchased from a trusted TMC member. @JoLee

3m crystalline tint 20% back, 40% sides front is not tinted.

I applied a HOV sticker and it might have white or red coming back.. not sure yet but can update.

Oh and my favorite feature AP1 Enabled.

Parcel autolift: abstract ocean.

I obviously went a bit crazy in the first one or two of ownership and went down the Tesla rabbit hole trying to see what was out there. My plan was to get the base/cheapest cpo I could and mod the car to how I want. I understand that taste is subjective but I am hoping that someone might enjoy the additions that I've made.

I am open to trades of something that has more range, as I've realized that the 60 is just not enough for my needs. OC - DTLA commute.

Cash preferred/interested to see if any model 3 owners might be looking to trade.

Also, if anyone can advise on tax issues and whether ordering a model 3 might be a good idea and benefit for me to consider, I am all ears and appreciate the advice.

This forum has been great so far and the biggest help to me as a new (used) Tesla owner.

I got lowballed from Tesla, although my CPO advisor tried his best. Understandable though but a lil butthurt for sure lol.. (See my post if you are interested in a cpo and are ready to go with VIN in hand and deposit ready. He will try to get to the fastest delivery possible and handle logistics for you.).

Thanks all, pics to come soon, I'm attaching few from when the car was first coated (note the spoke wheels pictured are not the ones that are being sold with the car)

-Ed