Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How’s that “button” coming? It’s 04.01.21 today.

Happy April Elon Fools' Day to all of us who believed it's coming at Christmas 2020.

The button only comes to the faithful. These posts infer that you may have lost your way. This is concerning. Have faith and rejoice in the knowledge than Elon will send the button, pending regulatory approval.

The button only comes to the faithful. These posts infer that you may have lost your way. This is concerning. Have faith and rejoice in the knowledge than Elon will send the button, pending regulatory approval.
What regulatory approval?! There are a thousand (or ten thousand?) FSD beta Teslas on the road in multi-jurisdictions. Is there any regulation? If the Musketeers would stick together on this, stop making excuses for Tesla and demand to receive whichever the latest&greatest version of FSD beta, then maybe we might receive it before our vehicles are obsolete. My friend's 2020 Chrysler/Fiat Pacifica has beautiful BEV and parks itself better than my Tesla. What's up with that?!

• Funny
Reactions: APotatoGod
What regulatory approval?! There are a thousand (or ten thousand?) FSD beta Teslas on the road in multi-jurisdictions. Is there any regulation? If the Musketeers would stick together on this, stop making excuses for Tesla and demand to receive whichever the latest&greatest version of FSD beta, then maybe we might receive it before our vehicles are obsolete. My friend's 2020 Chrysler/Fiat Pacifica has beautiful BEV and parks itself better than my Tesla. What's up with that?!
Every car does SOMETHING better than a Tesla for those who are looking to complain. But a Chrysler Pacifica? Really? Am I in wrong forum or is that April fools post?

My bet: Button on the solstice.

and that’s why you’ll never get the button.

• Funny
Every car does SOMETHING better than a Tesla for those who are looking to complain. But a Chrysler Pacifica? Really? Am I in wrong forum or is that April fools post?

My bet: Button on the solstice.
"...for those who are looking to complain."

I don't know if you're in the habit of paying for something - and not complaining if you don't receive it. But, when I purchased my Tesla and paid full freight up-front for FSD, I was not looking to complain about anything at all. Tesla was threatening to raise the price of FSD and proclaiming that it's worth $100,000 - and like the biggest Fool on April Fool's Day, I bought into the PT Barnum-like spiel hook, line and sinker.

So, if the "Solstice" comes&goes, will you deign to consider valid my mild complaint? All I'm saying is I paid an extraordinary lump sum for nothing much. Btw, "Summer" or "Winter" - and in which year do ya think we'll get FSD beta?! Hope you enjoy "Our Day"!

"...for those who are looking to complain."

I don't know if you're in the habit of paying for something - and not complaining if you don't receive it. But, when I purchased my Tesla and paid full freight up-front for FSD, I was not looking to complain about anything at all. Tesla was threatening to raise the price of FSD and proclaiming that it's worth $100,000 - and like the biggest Fool on April Fool's Day, I bought into the PT Barnum-like spiel hook, line and sinker.

So, if the "Solstice" comes&goes, will you deign to consider valid my mild complaint? All I'm saying is I paid an extraordinary lump sum for nothing much. Btw, "Summer" or "Winter" - and in which year do ya think we'll get FSD beta?! Hope you enjoy "Our Day"!

I think you gotta relax and focus on the good vibes bro. There are plenty of places to whine about Elon and fsd, but this topic isn’t it.

I think you gotta relax and focus on the good vibes bro. There are plenty of places to whine about Elon and fsd, but this topic isn’t it.
Uhhh, ok bro, this topic is FSD - or did I stretch the thread too much by pointing out the lack thereof?!

Similar to the old saying: 'if ya can do it, it aint bragging!', I think: 'it ain't whining if you're speaking truth to power!'

It's "Our Day," but for relaxed, good vibes bros like yerself, it's a very special day indeed - so, don't let me stop you from enjoying it! Relax...

I don't know where the expectation of April 1 came from, but maybe I missed a tweet. On March 6, Elon said the download button would appear in ~10 days, which came and went weeks ago.

This whole thing I fear will be one of those promises Elon makes off the cuff that never gets mentioned again. Back in October we were promised a new CT design in December. It's never been mentioned again.

As much as I'd love to be part of the beta test, it makes no sense to expand the test pool when they still have plenty of bugs to fix.