Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, the fronts are 20x9.5 et35. Can’t blame Jamie for not remembering since I ordered them 2 months ago and I’m sure he’s sold many sets of wheels with different configurations.

Thanks for point it out, I’ve correct my typo.

Whats the weight on these?

Front weight ~23.0lb and rear weight around ~24.8lb each. Weight is not the main focus on Two-Piece series.

For lightweight, same spec in Track series will weight ~20.4lb and ~21.1lb

Last edited:
@dmd2005 good point you bring up with why I offer wheels in many different spec.

Problem:
Often time we came across some customer who are looking for 19x9.5 ET35 while his/her goal is just for a good looking efficient setup and the car will never see the track. The problem occurs when there are limited options out there for Tesla, plus a lot of aftermarket wheel only offer in certain sizes, and it leads many other to think that is the only size that can fit on the Tesla Model 3.

Solution:
Signature got the solution for anyone who is looking for wheels for their Model 3. Simply follow and pick one on both sections below, message us with your selection and we will provide you the perfect fitment for your Model 3. You can also message us questions if you need further explanation on any of the options.

First section:
-Efficient
-Balance
-Performance
-Track
-Show
____
Second section:
-Square
-Staggered
-Square with staggered offset

Recent example:

Chris from France with his P3D, looking for a set of wheel for circuit racing and daily.

Here is what he wants:
-Light weight
-Use on both track and daily (Balance)
-Square with staggered offset
-Using 245/35/20 but wanting as concave as possible.
-Flush Front and rear
-Prefer gunmetal finish
-Use OEM center cap
-Want the similar fitment like his currently 20" performance wheel with spacer front and rear setup.

Final Spec: SV104 Gloss Gunmetal F20x9 ET30 R20x9 ET21 /w OEM center bore size machined.

69990236_2446680802282351_194277962256744448_n.jpg
0816.JPG

For more info on wheel manufacture process, please visit Official Signature wheel gallery fitment Q&A-Page 6 #106

Last edited:
Tesla model 3 Performance from France.
Elegant on the street ; Wild on the track

Wheel: SV104
Finish: Matte Gunmetal
Spec: F20x9 ET30 R20x9 ET21
Tire: Michelin Super Sport Cup 2 245/35/20
Weight: 20.1lb & 20.3 lb
Option: OEM Center bore

Mod list:
- MPP fully adjustable coilovers (KW)
- MPP disc brakes front and rear
- MPP racing brake lines
- MPP Atascadero arm links
- MPP lightweight 12v battery
- Unplugged Performance brake pads
And more coming!

88374B00-1EBA-439E-ADD5-DCA7717D7723.jpeg
0BE566EA-C0D6-4038-8D34-CFB7FFE17E88.jpeg

Are these flush with the fender. At least the front? Any sales going on. I’m looking for a similar set in SV502

I’ve message you. Our Summer sale are ending soon, don’t miss out!

9J ET30 are flush to the fender with stock high. However, you can go more aggressive if you are lowered (or planning on lowering)

Since he is running full track setup, I end up suggest him to go with more conservative offset to give more space for his meaty Michelin Cup 2 Tire.

Super efficiency setup request by owner for his P3D. The owner is doing it right with Signature Wheel.

Wheel: SV502
Finish: Brushed
Spec: 18x8.5 ET35 Square
Weight: ~17.6lb each

View attachment 453777

To the owner: would love to know your tire setup, what trim you have (3P, AWD, RWD), and what wh/mi improvements you experience, if any.

To the owner: would love to know your tire setup, what trim you have (3P, AWD, RWD), and what wh/mi improvements you experience, if any.

I currently have the factory setup for a Model 3 Performance with Performance Upgrade (20 inch wheels, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 235/35R20). I'm at 236 Wh/mi lifetime (~11,000 miles) with this set up. Screen shots of my display and driving conditions are available on the thread about not getting 310 miles on a Model 3 Performance.

I just received the wheels last week. The wheels weighed in at 17.5 lbs. Wheels are very well made. I ordered Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 235/45R18 which have not arrived yet. I expected to be 12.25 lb lighter at each corner with the new set up. I don't have any comments on performance (efficiency) improvements.

My main reason for going to 18 inch wheels is I managed to crack one of the factory wheels and ruin a tire when I ran over a 2-3" metal plate which the truck in front of me dropped while going 65 mph on the freeway. The 35 aspect ratio tires are just too thin.

Reactions: SignatureSales
Signature emailed me photos of my wheels that I ordered only 3 weeks ago... impressive turnaround time!

I'll be returning from an overseas deployment in a little over a week and will post an update with final weights/installed pics. This is for a track setup so I'll be going with Pirelli Trofeo R tires in 265/35/19 (24lbs per tire) for a goal of ~10lbs weight savings per corner from stock.

-SV501
-Matte Gunmetal
-19x9.5" ET35
-Anti-Slip Knurling

0909-2.JPG

Very nice! What do those weigh in at?

Official Weight will be release soon.

Signature emailed me photos of my wheels that I ordered only 3 weeks ago... impressive turnaround time!

I'll be returning from an overseas deployment in a little over a week and will post an update with final weights/installed pics. This is for a track setup so I'll be going with Pirelli Trofeo R tires in 265/35/19 (24lbs per tire) for a goal of ~10lbs weight savings per corner from stock.

-SV501
-Matte Gunmetal
-19x9.5" ET35
-Anti-Slip Knurling

View attachment 459578

Can't wait to see your P3D around track.

Last edited:
Super efficiency setup request by owner for his P3D. The owner is doing it right with Signature Wheel.

Wheel: SV502
Finish: Brushed
Spec: 18x8.5 ET35 Square
Weight: ~17.6lb each

View attachment 453777

I have received the wheels shown above and my review follows.

Executive Summary: I'm a very happy with the wheels.

Details:

The ordering process was very simple. I contact Jamie with the specs. He quoted me a great price. The order was placed after I submitted a deposit. The wheels took about 3.5 weeks from ordering to shipping from Taiwan. Prior to shipping final payment was made. It took UPS 7 days to deliver them even though they were shipped second-day air. Apparently, it takes 2-3 days to clear customs in Louisville at the UPS hub.

The wheels were well packed in double walled cardboard boxes with foam inserts and dense fiber have squares for reinforcement. Each of the boxes were quadrupled strapped for additional protection.

The wheels themselves were very well machined and the finish was flawless. All surfaces were polished and coated except the contact surfaces where there were grooves to enhance friction. It should be noted the wheels are machined with EXTREMELY small clearances between the hub and center bore. In fact, if there is ANY corrosion on the hubs, the wheels will NOT fit. I had to polish my hubs to a mirror finish and rid them of all corrosion for the wheels to mount. Even then, the wheels had a very tight fit and had to be slid in perfectly square. If they are slid in perfectly square, they would fit and seat perfectly. It not, then it will appear as if the wheels were machined incorrectly. In fact, Jamie was kind enough to stop by when I complained the wheels did not fit. After he cleaned one hub and showed me how to set the wheel perfectly squarely, it worked like a high precision fit. You cannot treat these wheels as something you throw on a car with brute force—you have been warned! Jamie went well beyond what I had expected even from a brick and mortar store.

For the specs noted above (SV502 18x8.5 ET 35) the wheels weighed in at 17.5 lb. Each wheel was exactly 17.5 lb. indicating good uniformity. For comparison, the OEM 20-inch wheels are 28.75 lb.

Images of the wheels mounted on the car follow as well as close-ups showing caliper clearance are attached.

Also, since the wheels are tires are lighter than the 20-inch OEM set-up by about 12 lbs. per corner with same Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (235/35R20 vs 235/45R18), efficiency has gone up slightly. With the OEM wheels over 10517 miles, I consumed 2480 kwh (= 236 Wh/mi). With the new wheels over 777 miles, I consumed 173 kWh (= 223 Wh/mi). This is not a scientific test since the driving conditions are not identical. It is just an observation.

Having other high-end (HRE) wheels my other Teslas, I am very happy I found the Signature SV502s.

Reactions: dmd2005
pnlyee, post: 4087050, member: 12126

I have received the wheels shown above and my review follows.

Executive Summary: I'm a very happy with the wheels.

Details:

The ordering process was very simple. I contact Jamie with the specs. He quoted me a great price. The order was placed after I submitted a deposit. The wheels took about 3.5 weeks from ordering to shipping from Taiwan. Prior to shipping final payment was made. It took UPS 7 days to deliver them even though they were shipped second-day air. Apparently, it takes 2-3 days to clear customs in Louisville at the UPS hub.
388600E3-9F0F-4A72-A2AF-E63BF2FAFFA4.jpeg

The wheels were well packed in double walled cardboard boxes with foam inserts and dense fiber have squares for reinforcement. Each of the boxes were quadrupled strapped for additional protection.
A110306C-DA70-4A1C-BDCD-2351038604A7.jpeg
FE439A1F-A457-4488-9866-4AADBE2A0218.jpeg

The wheels themselves were very well machined and the finish was flawless. All surfaces were polished and coated except the contact surfaces where there were grooves to enhance friction. It should be noted the wheels are machined with EXTREMELY small clearances between the hub and center bore. In fact, if there is ANY corrosion on the hubs, the wheels will NOT fit. I had to polish my hubs to a mirror finish and rid them of all corrosion for the wheels to mount. Even then, the wheels had a very tight fit and had to be slid in perfectly square. If they are slid in perfectly square, they would fit and seat perfectly. It not, then it will appear as if the wheels were machined incorrectly. In fact, Jamie was kind enough to stop by when I complained the wheels did not fit. After he cleaned one hub and showed me how to set the wheel perfectly squarely, it worked like a high precision fit. You cannot treat these wheels as something you throw on a car with brute force—you have been warned! Jamie went well beyond what I had expected even from a brick and mortar store.

80F49DC5-E4F3-4CAE-849C-5F0E82026332.jpeg

7CEC2019-3154-4760-80E0-B987723B52B7.jpeg

746AEAED-F804-4196-99C0-A32F11515C15.jpeg

For the specs noted above (SV502 18x8.5 ET 35) the wheels weighed in at 17.5 lb. Each wheel was exactly 17.5 lb. indicating good uniformity. For comparison, the OEM 20-inch wheels are 28.75 lb.

Images of the wheels mounted on the car follow as well as close-ups showing caliper clearance are attached.

6EC02F0F-2D44-4776-91E3-DDB847152265.jpeg

Also, since the wheels are tires are lighter than the 20-inch OEM set-up by about 12 lbs. per corner with same Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (235/35R20 vs 235/45R18), efficiency has gone up slightly. With the OEM wheels over 10517 miles, I consumed 2480 kwh (= 236 Wh/mi). With the new wheels over 777 miles, I consumed 173 kWh (= 223 Wh/mi). This is not a scientific test since the driving conditions are not identical. It is just an observation.

B1107B70-B487-4C38-A31C-EA47238DE4F7.jpeg

Having other high-end (HRE) wheels my other Teslas, I am very happy I found the Signature SV502s.

Reactions: dmd2005