Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@SignatureSales what’s the inner diameter of the 20” SV104s ? Trying to figure out caliper clearance for some aftermarket brakes!

Our 20" can fit a pretty massive BBK up front, which BBK are you planning to run? If you can send me the BBK templete, I can comfrim the clearance with out enginner.

You have some beautiful designs. I would very much like to stick with 19's if possible. There is definitely a difference in looks compared to larger rims. Might you have some photos of some of your wheels in this size?

Glad you like it! Below is the link will take you to the 19" SV104 setup for the Plaid.

I was thinking with the wider wheel arches on the plaid, you can run

21x10 et 30 285/30/21
21x12 et 30 325/25/21
You can run 21x10.5 with 295/30-21 in the front with no poke. I'll have them mounted tomorrow and will post pictures.

I don't think you can run a 325 in the rear without aggressive poke. There are pictures earlier in this thread.

Twok

still waiting for my plaid :)

on my current model S, im running

21x10 275/30/21
21x11 295/30/21

flush fitment !!!

Attachments

• new tires 5.jpg
    new tires 5.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 309
  • new tires.jpg
    new tires.jpg
    739.4 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: FlatSix911
I don't think you can run a 325 in the rear without aggressive poke. There are pictures earlier in this thread.

After multiple more test fitting… We found another way to fit even wider rear that we thought it couldn’t fit. #nevergiveup

No rubbing and No modification with very minimal poke! ( Flush in my perspective

335/30/20 on the rear for the Plaid with very specific width & offset. 🤫

DDB0EEA9-6AFB-4E0D-8618-CD95B41807D2.jpeg
D8AC87CC-EBC6-4E0D-B8A2-A61BF0EAE7D6.jpeg
CA7D0AEE-82A7-483C-AB7A-6EA305AB6919.jpeg
A19BECEF-B39C-4457-992B-B453BB38FF98.jpeg

Last edited:
After multiple more test fitting… We found another way to fit even wider rear that we thought it couldn’t fit. #nevergiveup

No rubbing and No modification with very minimal poke! ( Flush in my perspective

335/35/20 on the rear for the Plaid with very specific width & offset. 🤫
You’ve gotta stop showing me those sv701 wheels 😁… I was really torn between them and the 20” sv104s I ordered!!!

come to think of it, I’ll take these in a heartbeat!

Last edited:
Reactions: LucaRiv
Our 20" can fit a pretty massive BBK up front, which BBK are you planning to run? If you can send me the BBK templete, I can comfrim the clearance with out enginner.
Well… I’m still thinking through which route I want to go… some options from Racing Brake and EBC brakes…

1. OEM size (380 front, 365 rear) Replacement 2 piece floating rotors with the factory supplied calipers. In this case I’m guessing no new fitment clearance analysis is needed.

2. new BBK (rotors plus calipers) with much larger front rotors. If I had a sense of how large I could go (yes I know the caliper clearance is also important), that would help.

I’m not looking at the UP BBK yet because I’m not down the ceramic rotor route yet. Mainly doing this to drop another 7-8 lbs per corner!

Well… I’m still thinking through which route I want to go… some options from Racing Brake and EBC brakes…

1. OEM size (380 front, 365 rear) Replacement 2 piece floating rotors with the factory supplied calipers. In this case I’m guessing no new fitment clearance analysis is needed.

2. new BBK (rotors plus calipers) with much larger front rotors. If I had a sense of how large I could go (yes I know the caliper clearance is also important), that would help.

I’m not looking at the UP BBK yet because I’m not down the ceramic rotor route yet. Mainly doing this to drop another 7-8 lbs per corner!
Don’t go racing brake. Multiple reports of issues and failures. I’d wait or go the UP route for brake if you’re looking to reduce weight.

Reactions: MFrunkerOG