Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Tesla Tire Inflater?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With you on the opting for Tesla branded stuff - have the wall charger as well. Definitely going to need a tire repair kit of some kind, just for the peace of mind. Have not had a flat in 20 years but you know how that goes

Fair point. Okay, then any recommendations for a quality nice looking one? Probably going to keep it in the frunk but primarily fill up in the garage.

Here is a thread on that topic

Reactions: Nick65
Mine came with this ...

1649779857620.png

I’ve got a ton of experience trough years of off roading, airing down and up and repairing tires on the trail. With the model 3 I have a VIAIR 400p and a can of fix a flat in the lower rear trunk. I already had the 400p for use in my 200 series prior to putting ARB onboard air. Probably could get away with a smaller ones like the 90p for a car tire. Something to consider, if you brake the bead the higher air volume output compressor the better.

I’ve good luck with VIAIR compressors over the years and they tend to be well liked in the off road crowds.

Reactions: MaskedRacerX
Fair point. Okay, then any recommendations for a quality nice looking one? Probably going to keep it in the frunk but primarily fill up in the garage.
For garage fills can’t beat a compressor with a tank. I got this cordless 2.5 gallon last fall To keep in my camper. For small jobs like tires It functions as well as my 6 gallon. Impractical for keeping in the car but great for the garage.

Attachments

• 97BB379C-A131-4236-9B28-3313C68CEA70.jpeg
    97BB379C-A131-4236-9B28-3313C68CEA70.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: MaskedRacerX