Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oh Snap! VIN and MVPA!!! Blue/White PUP Sacramento

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fry_Esq.

2020 Model Y / PUP / Blue / White / FSD
So this is what it feels like!? These mofos know how to build that anticipation!

Went online to do source code (Monday morning ritual) and saw the MVPA! Thanks for making it easy for me Tesla!

Vin: 11XXX. Got the 10 day build text recently and ordered 2/26/20.

Anyone else? If you got the text I'd hop online and check your account.

So this is what it feels like!? These mofos know how to build that anticipation!

Went online to do source code (Monday morning ritual) and saw the MVPA! Thanks for making it easy for me Tesla!

Nothing in the source. Got the 2-4 week text. White/White 19" FSD. 2/14/20. Bay Area.

Update: Got delivery text, set up for Friday morning in Rocklin, CA. I've never been so excited for anything in my life. Good god!

Same build here. Are you with or without tow bar?

Curious... What's the next number in your VIN? Myself and @DaveORD have a 114XX with a Blue/White PUP config.