Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio to NY in 3 days?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a delivery scheduled for this Friday morning in Mt. Kisco, NY but I called that location today as my car was at one point scheduled to arrive on 9/14....it’s in Ohio. They said it seems to be on track for delivery Friday but they were “watching this one” and didn’t sound confident. Can it realistically make from Ohio to New York in 3 days or less (as they need to prep/test it upon arrival)?

I have a delivery scheduled for this Friday morning in Mt. Kisco, NY but I called that location today as my car was at one point scheduled to arrive on 9/14....it’s in Ohio. They said it seems to be on track for delivery Friday but they were “watching this one” and didn’t sound confident. Can it realistically make from Ohio to New York in 3 days or less (as they need to prep/test it upon arrival)?
Mind if I ask your order details? I am also getting delivery (someday?!) to Mt. Kisco, just wanted to get an idea where they are in the backlog. My details: 5/2017 reservation, 7/31/2018 config, MSM, AWD-nonP, +EAP, 19" sport wheels. I've gotten no indication at all that anything is happening soon.

Mind if I ask your order details? I am also getting delivery (someday?!) to Mt. Kisco, just wanted to get an idea where they are in the backlog. My details: 5/2017 reservation, 7/31/2018 config, MSM, AWD-nonP, +EAP, 19" sport wheels. I've gotten no indication at all that anything is happening soon.

As of this morning, we have 774 P+AWD orders pending delivery schecule in Troy's order (includes US and Canada and both reservation holders + non reservation holders)... In the month of Sept, Tesla is targeting to deliver 800+ M3's as of this morning and they might hit 90% of them by end of the month. so at the current rate, vast majority (95+%) outstanding orders, including any new ones, might get delivered before end of Oct with few exceptions and outliers. This is off course if they keep up with the same sense of urgency on the delivery side. so light is at the end of the tunnel for anyone waiting .. next round of mass wave of delivery schedule might happen early part of first week of Oct if not sooner.

Out of curiosity, how do you know it is in Ohio and how are you tracking it ? Since some of us will take delivery in the same Mt. Kisco, NY SC.. wondering is there a good way to track the transit from CA to Mt. Kisco, NY ?? appreciate any insight.

Absolutely. P3D+ red exterior black interior. MA line waiter, now live in NH and opted for NY delivery because I was told that would be faster. First contact from delivery advisor on 8/27 after being referred to him by Tesla Finance when I had a question. Asked for VIN and recieved it via email the next day (still not showing in my online profile). My initial delivery date was scheduled on 9/5 for 9/21. Good luck, hope you get an update soon!

I just got a call today from Tesla to confirm a Mt. Kisco delivery for 9/28 which has been set for a couple of weeks. And I’m not making this up: I was told the car isn’t built yet and only takes 48 hour of travel by rail from the factory to Mt. Kisco. Staying open to possibilities.

I just got a call today from Tesla to confirm a Mt. Kisco delivery for 9/28 which has been set for a couple of weeks. And I’m not making this up: I was told the car isn’t built yet and only takes 48 hour of travel by rail from the factory to Mt. Kisco. Staying open to possibilities.

Lol sounds like a statement Elon make it. Honestly, that sounds like the way it *should* work, though not the common theme. In any case, I hope that ends up being accurate!

Reactions: forkliter
My order confirmed today, and I'm picking up my MX in about a week in Mt. Kisco.

Sales called me and said they have a car in NJ that matches my order exactly, and they'll truck it to Mt. Kisco.

As far as transit time, they said it left the factory gate on September 5. Not sure how long it has been in their NJ hub.

I know how long it takes by rail, nonstop, from the vicinity of Fremont to the vicinity of Mt. Kisco, and it's 72 hours.