Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

On the road to full Autonomy with Elon Musk (Podcast Ark-Invest)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After listening to the podcast I expect great things in 2019.

It appears everything has aligned finally, solid AP team, large and growing AP fleet, and AP3 hardware.

One important point EM made was that HW4 will allow for faster development as AP team can focus on features and not worry as much about optimization.

Reactions: diplomat33
After listening to the podcast I expect great things in 2019.

It appears everything has aligned finally, solid AP team, large and growing AP fleet, and AP3 hardware.

One important point EM made was that HW4 will allow for faster development as AP team can focus on features and not worry as much about optimization.

Already talking about HW4?

Sounds like desperation. "We can't figure out how to make it work." "Just throw more computing horsepower at it. Every problem can be solved with enough horsepower!"

Sounds like desperation. "We can't figure out how to make it work." "Just throw more computing horsepower at it. Every problem can be solved with enough horsepower!"

I think that's a typo. HW3 is all cameras, full image, full frame rate with processing to spare. Or counting ap1, ap2, ap2.5, ap3 as 4 hw sets.

I picture the massive pod farm from "The Matrix".

Tesla FSD is made of people...

I welcome everyone to reference this follow up article refuting Elon's claims from statements of his own team

Amir Efrati on Twitter

0. Employees under NDA should not be revealing any information on internal developments.
1. I doubt any employee would say they can't do what they are being paid for.
2. NoA shows great progress toward highway driving especially since it is running on the old hardware.
3. Paywalled/ registration required articles can kiss my shiny metal bottom...

-definitely not a robot, or AI...

• Love
Reactions: 1375mlm

HW4 is what AP3 is using.

With that said, I am pretty sure there will be more versions in the future. It would be great if rumors about Samsung working with Tesla were true.