Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One of the best looks inside Model Y from last night reveal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SMAlset

Mar 4, 2017
SF Bay Area
After looking at a few of the test drive videos from the Hawthorne Reveal Night, I thought DAErik had one of the best inside Model Y videos. Better video lighting. You could actually see the seats and such, and he grabbed a look at the jump seats. Brief look but you can at least pause the video for a longer look. Thought it was worth a share here:

I laughed a bit when they mentioned 7 seater. It’s no more than a 5+2 very small children. btw, am I the only one who finds Daerik so unbelievably annoying...? not just him, but many of those who vlog about Tesla....

Humans have a lot of different personalities. I guess people also have different tolerances for other people’s personalities. I don’t think he’s annoying.

It is strange that so many pro video blogger show up, only to film the Model 3 dash when driving. Derik at least tried a bit, but why not bring a tape measure and focus on the interior parts no one else films 100% next time. Film the head space, the width, the depth of the trunk etc.

And we don't need to waste our life's seeing these video guys faces. These video guys are just too.. Narsissus.

Reactions: CoastalCruiser
It is strange that so many pro video blogger show up, only to film the Model 3 dash when driving. Derik at least tried a bit, but why not bring a tape measure and focus on the interior parts no one else films 100% next time. Film the head space, the width, the depth of the trunk etc.

And we don't need to waste our life's seeing these video guys faces. These video guys are just too.. Narsissus.
I bet kman might have good video. It wasn’t bad video with more looks than most... the3rd row is bigger than I thought , has headrest too. Looks like it will accommodate a squished adult ... kids. I love the model y, I wish it were here already... I think it’s going to sell like crazy to the masses even if it doesn’t inspire the diehards as much

Reactions: Yuri_G and daktari
I bet kman might have good video. It wasn’t bad video with more looks than most... the3rd row is bigger than I thought , has headrest too. Looks like it will accommodate a squished adult ... kids. I love the model y, I wish it were here already... I think it’s going to sell like crazy to the masses even if it doesn’t inspire the diehards as much
Would like one from you though, with some mad max rap music! Were you there?