Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One touch auto up/down window control not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else had issues with any of their model 3 windows not working with the one touch auto up/down control? I just noticed that my rear right window does not respond to the one touch command to fully close or open the window. I only saw one other person mention it in a forum search. Has anyone by chance reported it to an SC and got a simple fix for it? Maybe some sort of recalibration command?

Are you possibly pressing and holding down too long? I notice last night this happened on my dad's Model 3 if I pressed and held down more than 2/3rds of a second it would just stop. For auto roll down just give it a quick hard Jab and it will work. This does seem like a software defect.

I've tried both quickly pressing or holding the button, nothing works. The other 3 windows work as intended. At least it's the only minor hardware problem with my car other than the random software bugs I've noticed.

Does that window still auto lower when the door is opened? usually the calibration procedure is push and hold the button while the window goes down. Wait a few seconds then pull the button and hold it while it goes up and hold a few seconds once up. Might be something in the manual.

Thank you! That actually worked, saved me one less thing to worry about.

Reactions: Limited
Does that window still auto lower when the door is opened? usually the calibration procedure is push and hold the button while the window goes down. Wait a few seconds then pull the button and hold it while it goes up and hold a few seconds once up. Might be something in the manual.
This issue just arose on my 2020 Model Y as well, and your calibration fix resolved it. Thank you!