Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I just heard this morning from Electrek that Tesla is now offering for a limited time 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push (Tesla offers 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push - Electrek). I then called the closest Tesla service point which is the one in Montreal and they say it was completely false that I must be talking about the referral and the 1500KM. He even told me that he asked 4 of is colleagues, and is manager.

I want to know if anyone as heard anything or can confirm/infirm this statement.

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I just heard this morning from Electrek that Tesla is now offering for a limited time 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push (Tesla offers 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push - Electrek). I then called the closest Tesla service point which is the one in Montreal and they say it was completely false that I must be talking about the referral and the 1500KM. He even told me that he asked 4 of is colleagues, and is manager.

I want to know if anyone as heard anything or can confirm/infirm this statement.

Thank you.
Browsing Tesla Canada website, seemed like Model X and S inventory has unlimited free supercharging now. Model 3 didn't say anything about supercharging.

Hi everyone,

Thank you.
I can confirm this is true. I got an email saying that when booking my delivery for this Friday. Can post a screenshot later in case people doubt me (I know I’m new here)

Also located in BC and received this text message today that mentioned it. Delivery set for this weekend.

Attachments

• 72457753-7FA7-47C7-ABF4-545FC6D5BB4C.jpeg
    72457753-7FA7-47C7-ABF4-545FC6D5BB4C.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 89