Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push ?

FrancisForget

Jul 6, 2017
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hi everyone,

I just heard this morning from Electrek that Tesla is now offering for a limited time 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push (Tesla offers 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push - Electrek). I then called the closest Tesla service point which is the one in Montreal and they say it was completely false that I must be talking about the referral and the 1500KM. He even told me that he asked 4 of is colleagues, and is manager.

I want to know if anyone as heard anything or can confirm/infirm this statement.

Thank you.

wanche

Nov 14, 2017
Toronto
Hi everyone,

I just heard this morning from Electrek that Tesla is now offering for a limited time 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push (Tesla offers 1 year of free Supercharging for inventory cars in end-of-quarter push - Electrek). I then called the closest Tesla service point which is the one in Montreal and they say it was completely false that I must be talking about the referral and the 1500KM. He even told me that he asked 4 of is colleagues, and is manager.

I want to know if anyone as heard anything or can confirm/infirm this statement.

Thank you.
Browsing Tesla Canada website, seemed like Model X and S inventory has unlimited free supercharging now. Model 3 didn't say anything about supercharging.

uhsay

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
I can confirm this is true. I got an email saying that when booking my delivery for this Friday. Can post a screenshot later in case people doubt me (I know I’m new here)

sokhangoo

May 29, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I supposed to take delivery last week but due to some personal issues I've cancelled it for now. I just got a text today from Tesla that if I take delivery of a model 3 by end of June, I'll get 1 year of free supercharging. I'm located in BC.

Reactions: uhsay

M3604

Jun 24, 2020
Vancouver
Also located in BC and received this text message today that mentioned it. Delivery set for this weekend.

Attachments

• 72457753-7FA7-47C7-ABF4-545FC6D5BB4C.jpeg
    72457753-7FA7-47C7-ABF4-545FC6D5BB4C.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 37

FrancisForget

Jul 6, 2017
Montreal, QC, Canada
I forgot to update but they contacted me the next day saying that the 1 year of free supercharging was applied to my reservation. I guess blogs like Electrek or Drive Tesla Canada were just too fast for Montreal!

Thank you everyone!

Reactions: 5280mcs

wanche

Nov 14, 2017
Toronto
I forgot to update but they contacted me the next day saying that the 1 year of free supercharging was applied to my reservation. I guess blogs like Electrek or Drive Tesla Canada were just too fast for Montreal!

Thank you everyone!
Tesla Twitter community is very active, Elon post messages almost everyday there.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC