Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oneplus 6T Bluetooth Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else have trouble receiving calls while using your OnePlus 6T connected via Bluetooth? I had no difficulty setting my phone up. I frequently play music from my phone through the stereo. I can make calls using the Tesla interface without a problem. However, frequently when there is an incoming call and I answer it with the Tesla interface, I hear nothing and the individual on the other end doesn't hear anything. It is not consistent.

I have forgotten my phone and added it again several times. I have reset the console. I have reset the phone. I have deleted my Tesla from my phone settings.

Was never a problem with my Pixel or Nexus devices.

Yes I have this problem with my Huawei mate 20 pro. I always need to make a dummy call before it works. It did the same thing with my old Samsung S5 phone.. I have the latest firmware on my model s P85d 2015. Very annoying.

Does anyone else have trouble receiving calls while using your OnePlus 6T connected via Bluetooth? I had no difficulty setting my phone up. I frequently play music from my phone through the stereo. I can make calls using the Tesla interface without a problem. However, frequently when there is an incoming call and I answer it with the Tesla interface, I hear nothing and the individual on the other end doesn't hear anything. It is not consistent.

I have forgotten my phone and added it again several times. I have reset the console. I have reset the phone. I have deleted my Tesla from my phone settings.

Was never a problem with my Pixel or Nexus devices.
So I have the same issue with my OnePlus6T. As another member noted the "fix" seems to be to adjust the volume. I came upon it accidently as I thought the volume was low and I could not hear the caller.

Reactions: kevincwelch
This is a common problem. I have to put my iPhone right in the centre console right away when I get in otherwise the car does not pick up the phone. If I'm streaming something and pick up the phone, it cuts out. Really annoying. Doesn't happen in my wife's car.