Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Submitted application June 4th and received email today requesting to add my wife’s signature on application as car is registered under both our names. Scanned and emailed back.

Now I know that the application is in process!! Hopefully will get funds before Holidays.

Were you part of the batch that tried to email on the weekend but got bounce back so submitted June 4th? What time June 4th? I know there's a tonne of June 4s (me included)!

I am at Jun 11th. Hoping they process mine before the year is over. Been on rear end collision on Aug 20th. Thanks to Tesla and the bodyshop, the car is still in the bodyshop. Been now in production hell, order delivery hell, parts waitlist hell, tesla bodyshop hell. I hope the rebate turns out to be heaven.

Have they told you when they expect to have it fixed?

They have not given me a date as yet. Yesterday, I got news from the bodyshop the car is on the Cellete Bench and work has started. This monday (19th) I went into the bodyshop and gave them an earful. I hope they finish it be Dec 1st week. Parts were placed at Tesla on Sept 14th, the Tesla shipped all parts by Oct 24th. A few of the parts were out of build and had to get the revised version of the parts.

I got an Audi A4 as loaner, but it was too small compared the M3. Then I got it changed to a highlander.

Tesla pays for the gas for all rental vehicles... so it will actually be cheaper to drive

When I went through something similar to get paint issues fixed, the rental company (Enterprise) said Tesla only pays for the first tank of gas after which, you're on your own. Thankfully I didn't need the rental for that long. The rental cars are definitely premium models, depending on the Enterprise location you go to. I had a choice of a BMX X3 or Infiniti QX60.