Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI. Those that cancelled the order back in June can re-order and qualify for the rebate provided it was deliver, plated before Jan 3, 2019.

Moreover, those that got delivery after Sep, 2018 also qualified provided it is done before Dec 14, 2018.

In essence, because of the legal suit, Tesla actually get a better deal. Otherwise, they would have to deliver all the cars (600 or so) before Sep.

submitted June 5th and no cheque nor email.

I emailed Jackie at EHVIP and received the following response a few hours later today:

"
Thank you for your inquiry. Your application has been processed and approved. Payments generally take 15-20 business days to be processed.

Regards,
Jackie

EHVIP Team"

seems like they need a little push, but i can finally breath.

I emailed Jackie at EHVIP and received the following response a few hours later today:

"
Thank you for your inquiry. Your application has been processed and approved. Payments generally take 15-20 business days to be processed.

Regards,
Jackie

EHVIP Team"

For anyone who is wondering, her last name is Chan. :p

View attachment 371713

"

Regards,
Jackie

EHVIP Team"

For everyone who is wondering, her last name is Chan.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 43
I wonder if mine got flagged fo

"

Regards,
Jackie

EHVIP Team"

You have her/his email address handy? June 7/8th sub here - not a word even after OMB inquiry.

Delivery June 5th
Submission June 5th
Complaint sent to Ombudsman Jan 13th
Email status update sent to EVHIP Jan 14th
EVHIP Jackie generic reply that they are doing their best Jan 15th
Received Ombudsman reply Jan 16th
Gave Ombudsman approval to investigate Jan 17th
Received $14000 cheque Jan 24 in the mail, no approval email before that.