Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opportunity to buy a Model X P100D for $78k, is it a good price?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 3 ..pages finally seeing ass shot of car ..this is a legit deal for P100D ..AP1 or 2 notwithstanding ...this actually has the active spoiler which I wish I had on my P100...surprised OP hasn’t pulled trigger on this yet :oops:

Here is a photo from the back. I do not know why there are no red calipers, ill ask him. It has the red D on the right. I do not have reason to believe that that is faked.

I think you need to test drive his car, jump in the car then tap on the Tesla logo on the giant screen to see if it is p100d. It is odd that a p**** doesn’t have red calipers unless he changed them to aftermarket stuff.

I think you need to test drive his car, jump in the car then tap on the Tesla logo on the giant screen to see if it is p100d. It is odd that a p**** doesn’t have red calipers unless he changed them to aftermarket stuff.

All early Ps had option to do red wasn’t standard .. this has active spoiler ..the original pics minus the red calipers is what threw me off ...however Tesla owners are not like BMW owners putting fake “M” on everything :rolleyes:o_O so I doubt his friend went and made this a “fake” P100D:eek:

Reactions: r0xx0r
Here is a photo from the back. I do not know why there are no red calipers, ill ask him. It has the red D on the right. I do not have reason to believe that that is faked.

Looks like it could be an early P100D? Possibly they never were red early on? I highly doubt it's a fake. Looks like it has damage on the rear. I would recommend getting it inspected.

Last edited:
Reactions: P85_DA
The price is toooooo good to be true. I got my 90D (non performance model) AP1 with 6k miles for more than $78k. You might want to CarFax the vehicle.

You sir might’ve gotten jipped.

You probably should’ve payed no more than $65K. Especially since it’s AP1. Though it depends when you bought it though. I’m assuming in the last 6 months.