Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not saying these will happen in the next couple of days but rather for reference. From January 26 and January 31st.View attachment 1029441View attachment 1029444
Really need to see this price drop but at this point it is getting too late. Tesla already has on its website that if you are doing a trade-in with your purchase that it must be submitted by March 19th (today). Not sure why cause I know Tesla processes trade ins quicker than that.

I’m seeing 7% discount on one of the inventory cars this morning, was 6% yesterday.
Best in my area (Michigan) is 6% on a stealth grey MYLR (46,050 from 48,990).

I got to thinking is Tesla giving folks the lowest price in inventory on the color upgrade discount or whatever the "regular" (non-discount) car price is of their lowest priced color? I'm assuming Tesla isn't giving folks who do the free color upgrade the discount price which means that price incentive isn't that much of an incentive.

Reactions: vickh
I got to thinking is Tesla giving folks the lowest price in inventory on the color upgrade discount or whatever the "regular" (non-discount) car price is of their lowest priced color? I'm assuming Tesla isn't giving folks who do the free color upgrade the discount price which means that price incentive isn't that much of an incentive.

hard to tell since they "update" the price after ordering, at least for CT incentive.

I'm seeing 9%!!!! Looks like my guy was right (off the record of course!) now the real question is, do we hold off until 10% or too risky to wait with all the Cyber Truck Incentives Expiring.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 11.52.06 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 11.52.06 AM.png
    115 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I'm seeing 9%!!!! Looks like my guy was right (off the record of course!) now the real question is, do we hold off until 10% or too risky to wait with all the Cyber Truck Incentives Expiring.

Yes, I see the new reduction but it's 7% for what I'm looking at(red MYLR). That gets the car back to the lowest price it was in February but not in January. Wish Tesla would just drop to what they did in January.

UPDATE::: Called my guy who gave us the price drop info, he said yes 9% is great, lots of vehicles for you to buy don't worry wait 1 more day, we'll pull the trigger at 10% its coming.

He convinced me for that extra %, he was right about this drop, so I'll wait 1 more day!!

HOLDDDD THE LINE!!!!
Can you ask your guy if there's any incentives planned for leases? Seems that the past Supercharing incentive was passed onto lease agreements but the current one does not. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE::: Called my guy who gave us the price drop info, he said yes 9% is great, lots of vehicles for you to buy don't worry wait 1 more day, we'll pull the trigger at 10% its coming.

He convinced me for that extra %, he was right about this drop, so I'll wait 1 more day!!

HOLDDDD THE LINE!!!!
Thank you. I was nearly ready to pull the trigger but figured it might be better to wait to see if it drops more.

Reactions: KromiX
Just spoke to him again, he said its definitely coming, only reason it wouldn't come is if they sell a crap ton of cars today at these levels, but he told me definitely wait.

I asked him about lease incentives for EOQ, he said he has no info on that at the moment, just this price drop info.
Yes it makes sense too, as they would wait for the trade in offer expiring today to see its results. Surprised they went 9% this early though, which showed their desperation. And would it mean more than 10% in the coming days? Very much looking forward to it.

Reactions: Taney71
Yes it makes sense too, as they would wait for the trade in offer expiring today to see its results. Surprised they went 9% this early though, which showed their desperation. And would it mean more than 10% in the coming days? Very much looking forward to it.

HOLDDD THE LINE! Thats a good question, I asked him, but he couldnt say if more than 10%, as he doesnt get provided a # just that additional discounts are coming.

Based on current inventory levels I think we all agree its worth waiting more.

Reactions: SagarPatel
Wow..

Didn't think it would take this long but those who waited will be rewarded. Looks like just 1% left to get to all time low in January.

Tesla has crap load of inventory for MY.
Actually, all time low in January was 15% (or more, people discussed 40k but I could not find a screenshot)

But anyway, something like 12% would still be great with 15% being last year model inventory cleanup.

1710871865629.png

Reactions: kevin1 and Taney71