Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, just talked to a Tesla representative (take it with a grain of salt) about the color upgrade. I used the red MYLR as my example and asked if the price would go down to whatever the stealth grey is priced at or something else. They said the red MYLR would get a $2k price reduction after I hit purchase. So, right now, the red MYLR with the color upgrade reduction is sitting at a 11% discount.

Reactions: voom500
Are the RWD also going to see a potential 10% off in inventory? Lowest I've seen this week was $40910 before the tax credit on the USA which is not 10%
Who knows. Right now, as I understand where pricing is at, the lowest discount (not factoring in the color upgrade discount as some people might not own a Tesla already) is around 7% but that seems to be changing quickly. A 10% discount could be here tomorrow....

Okay, just talked to a Tesla representative (take it with a grain of salt) about the color upgrade. I used the red MYLR as my example and asked if the price would go down to whatever the stealth grey is priced at or something else. They said the red MYLR would get a $2k price reduction after I hit purchase. So, right now, the red MYLR with the color upgrade reduction is sitting at a 11% discount.
That's why I don't think it would reach January level (15% btw) since color upgrade is a nice deal, in additional to the 5k miles.

I'm in Michigan. I'm looking at the stealth grey MYLR. It's at 45,070 (marked down from 48,990. That's an 8% discount so it is better than what I previously saw but not 9%

I see various cars in Michigan at -9%... one example:

Detroit-Clarkston

8105 Big Lake Rd

Clarkston, MI 48346-1001

Reactions: vickh