Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this morning I have seen one with 9% in my area but it's gone. From my impression white often shows least discounts, possibly due to the demand.
Agreed, had to wait it out in Jan to find a $5100 adjustment on a white/white.

This time I’m looking for a family member. White adjustments aren’t great, saw a ~$3k and it went quick.

Hoping they improve white discounts on the others in inventory from $2500 to ~$4k

Agreed, had to wait it out in Jan to find a $5100 adjustment on a white/white.

This time I’m looking for a family member. White adjustments aren’t great, saw a ~$3k and it went quick.

Hoping they improve white discounts on the others in inventory from $2500 to ~$4k
Interestingly last Q2 they prioritized moving white and that's when my family got a white model 3. Let's see if they will do it in the future.

Reactions: SagarPatel
View attachment 1028541

Yes, the same words now show on their inventory page.

So they said Friday, that price will go up by $1k April 1st. it was just 4 days ago. Created FOMO, Only to take another $2k off nationwide inventory today.

It's sad to see Tesla playing these games. And this is #1 selling car in the world.

Important lesson, not to ever trust Tesla sales gimmick.

So they said Friday, that price will go up by $1k April 1st. it was just 4 days ago. Created FOMO, Only to take another $2k off nationwide inventory today.

It's sad to see Tesla playing these games. And this is #1 selling car in the world.

Important lesson, not to ever trust Tesla sales gimmick.

There "Defense" is, MSRP didn't change and will go up. Only inventory prices went down... *Sigh*

Last edited:
Reactions: acpd
With the pricing I’m seeing currently the MYP is only $3500 more than the MYLR. It’s a hard decision between the performance of a P vs the better ride and little more range. I’d probably downsize the tires on the P to 18” or 19”, and I’d probably spend the $2K on the acceleration boost for the LR. Maybe Tesla will make up my mind with better incentives.

Which is exactly why my inside guy said just wait, ur car isn't going anywhere, plenty of cars every day coming in.
He was right on the money again. “Wait 1 more day for 10%”…..

As of this writing at 2:30 AM EST I am now seeing wide availability at -10%.

I will chat with him early tomorrow morning when he gets in at 10 am, to see if he knows anything else for further discounts.

I’m seeing 10% off gray, still 7% off on blue and white with tow hitch. There is a blue without hitch for 10% off, but I want to be able to use my bike rack. $37,679 with the CT reservation incentive is looking good.

The MYP I was looking at last night for $48,820 is gone.

IMG_6393.png

Last edited:
A sales rep called me and offered me an extra $1K on my trade in if I buy a MY. This is in addition to a free color upgrade, free FSD transfer, and 10,000 supercharger miles. And the price dropped today to $44K. Tesla is motivated.
I just got a call from a sales representative but he didn't offer an extra 1k on my trade-in. Congrats to you. Agreed...Tesla is very motivated and pushing sales.

Has the inventory portion of Tesla’s website gone crazy for anyone else. I’m seeing cars outside my search area in the results and then when I look at the car it’s anywhere but near me. Taking forever to refresh as well. It’s like the filters aren’t working.