Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what's this website may I ask?

When I try to look at the 8% off white and blue cars in MA they show as unavailable. Maybe they are already claimed but not delivered.

Traded in my 3 year old 2021 MYLR for an "available for immediate pickup" Austin made 2024 MYLR Stealth Grey 5 seater, 19 inch (with Pirelli tires?). Today. 8% off + FSD transfer + 5k SC miles + 10,000 loyalty points. Whole process was smooth at Mt. Kisco, NY. It's so much quieter, smoother and everything seems perfect on the fit and finish and tightness. What am I to do with 20,000 points that expire in a year, acceleration boost?

Last edited:
I just test drove MYLR again. They didn’t have any P to drive, just to look at. I like the stealth gray or white in person. Previously I was set on blue.

The LR is plenty fast and drives great. The 10% off cars are selling, so 7-8% is the best deal currently. The rep did tell me the discount is based on how long they’ve had a specific car in inventory.

The rep was nice, but they really need to read the forums. I mentioned putting 18” wheels on P, even the service manager said it wasn’t possible and regaled me with tales of one being towed in because 20” were rubbing the calipers.
IMG_7936.jpeg

Reactions: SagarPatel