Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order just confirmed but I have a question about mirrors.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered our Model S after a 24 hr test drive and I forgot to ask this question to our "salesman". With the programmable mirror memory and the auto tilt in reverse, is the amount it tilts programable too? I noticed when I set my mirrors how I liked them once they tilted they were of no use to me. In other words can you program both the normal position and the tilt position or is the tilt position just a fixed amount of tilt of the normal position? Thanks

We ordered our Model S after a 24 hr test drive and I forgot to ask this question to our "salesman". With the programmable mirror memory and the auto tilt in reverse, is the amount it tilts programable too? I noticed when I set my mirrors how I liked them once they tilted they were of no use to me. In other words can you program both the normal position and the tilt position or is the tilt position just a fixed amount of tilt of the normal position? Thanks
There is a separate memory of how you want the mirrors set in reverse. Simply adjust the mirrors while in reverse (with your foot on the brake)

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler