Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered a S75 but I got a S70!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my S75 and received Delievery of the best car ever. But my badge and car say "70". I asked about it and they said yes we know about the problem and it will be fixed with a OTA update. But we don't know when it'll be available. I've heard some people saying that they already received the OTA update... Does anyone know if it'll be like 24 hours? Or 3 weeks until I get my extra range? Thanks!!

Jason

That also happened to me this week on Fremont delivery. I had emailed my DS and Owner Advisor about the issue before delivery and was told it would be updated. When we arrived in Fremont we saw that the dash showed it as a 70D and the window sticker and badging also showed 70D.

They corrected the paperwork for signing and listed the 75 upgrade on a due bill. When we arrived home it was already updated as the dash now showed it as a 75D. My SC doesn't have the badging so it's on order.

They mailed me the correct moroney ( window sticker ). It seems like they're not quite up to speed on the 75 upgrade. Hopefully yours is a 75 by now.

Jason

That also happened to me this week on Fremont delivery. I had emailed my DS and Owner Advisor about the issue before delivery and was told it would be updated. When we arrived in Fremont we saw that the dash showed it as a 70D and the window sticker and badging also showed 70D.

They corrected the paperwork for signing and listed the 75 upgrade on a due bill. When we arrived home it was already updated as the dash now showed it as a 75D. My SC doesn't have the badging so it's on order.

They mailed me the correct moroney ( window sticker ). It seems like they're not quite up to speed on the 75 upgrade. Hopefully yours is a 75 by now.
Thank you. You are really helpful! I hope it's changed to a 75 by now. My car is currently charging so I'll check it out when I leave. Did they tell you how long the decals take? Thanks again!

Jason

Also... Did it notify that it was downloading the update? Or did it just start?