Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Original Window Sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a 2019 Model 3 (private party), and was wondering if there was any way to get a copy of the spec sheet showing the options, delivery date, price, etc.

I called Tesla, a rep said I could but it was a different department, transferred me, and that department said I couldn't.

Any help/info would be appreciated. Thx.

Sign up at Teslafi.com. Then under Settings/Account scroll to the bottom, and under "Advanced:" you'll find an entry called "Vehicle Option Codes". Those tell yo what your vehicle came with. Then go to Option Codes where you can decode what each one means (to a point - mine shows the wrong color and hardware)

Unfortunately, option codes are basically meaningless on Model 3. Still somewhat applicable to S/X, but 3 and Y it’s just generic data.

How the hell do you get to the chat feature? I think I've been on every page of the Tesla website....
I had the same issue, I thought it was in the "Contact Us" section but nope...

Just go to the Model 3 home page and it's right there. You might have to click the bubble at first to make it pop up.

1629760066140.png

I need my window sticker to be able to sell my Model 3 . I wasnt given one and I cant find anything within the "Start Chat" to find the section to ask for a copy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve never heard of a window sticker being required for a sale?

That said - just pick a category - any category - and ask via chat. They’ll help.

I had the same issue, I thought it was in the "Contact Us" section but nope...

Just go to the Model 3 home page and it's right there. You might have to click the bubble at first to make it pop up.

View attachment 700544
Doesn't work.

Chat responds to window sticker inquiry:

Our Vehicle Support team can help with your window sticker. For Support, call 877-798-3752, ext. 1700, Monday–Friday 7:00AM–8:30PM PST.

That extension is just dead air. No recording, no background music. Gave up after 10 minutes.

When I keep asking chat in different ways eventually I get asked for my name, phone, email, etc. and told a rep will respond in 1 minute. After several minutes, chat says "A Tesla Advisor has entered the chat" followed by an immediate "agent has left the chat". followed by an immediate "chat ended"

Did this 5 chats in a row.