Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orphan adopted ...so glad I have all of you now as family

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They ALL look good, but this is pretty hard to beat! Or maybe it is the mountain,not the car.....

Attachments

• Roadster (1).JPG
    Roadster (1).JPG
    760.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Roadster (2).JPG
    Roadster (2).JPG
    758.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Roadster (3).JPG
    Roadster (3).JPG
    725.4 KB · Views: 74
Timothy, I agree with Greg the mountain looks real good with your baby blue in front.....my only question is....will I get the courage to drive on a gravel road some day in it like you did ? Gasp. Dust!
(Full disclaimer...my hubby and I just took our new baby for her first night drive, down HWY1 in a light summer (?) pacific fog, with brights on to make sure we didn't encounter any deer....did see one mountain lion loping across the road but no encounter with the boundy brainless suicidal deers (We lost a prius to one of them sniff). After the drive we dried my blue baby off with my new only for Tesla microfiber cloths and covered her up and put her to bed).

BUt your pictures inspire....I think I will try to grab a pict and see if my blue baby enhances the ocean ....:) ;)

Tomorrow I test my Can Jr and Can Sr that just arrived, on my new Tesla wall charger and the J charger in town (ahead of road trip on Friday to Cal State Monterey Bay.....will let everyone know how it goes!):cool:.

Thanks for vote of encouragement for driving Henry! Okay, I am making progress as new owner (and not just sitting and looking at my beautiful new baby), have been out for first major road trip down to the big redwoods at ROaring Camp (okay so I parked around the corner in the paved church lot and didn't take my baby on Roaring Camp's gravel ....I can't help it I am a protective mom!)

First got all charged up with my new CanSr. from Henry. 20190613_150304.jpg

Took off for a beautiful ride, and let my son drive on way home (Big SMILE)20190614_160459.jpg

I have never been driving through the woods at 50 miles an hour on twisty back road so quietly I can still hear the birds chirping..... 20190614_160416.jpg

Lots behind in the rear view mirror! 20190614_162121.jpg

Finally got home and tucked my baby in (her new blue covercraft cover) for chargin.20190614_172641.jpg

Thanks for vote of encouragement for driving Henry! Okay, I am making progress as new owner (and not just sitting and looking at my beautiful new baby), have been out for first major road trip down to the big redwoods at ROaring Camp (okay so I parked around the corner in the paved church lot and didn't take my baby on Roaring Camp's gravel ....I can't help it I am a protective mom!)

First got all charged up with my new CanSr. from Henry. View attachment 421316

Took off for a beautiful ride, and let my son drive on way home (Big SMILE)View attachment 421315

I have never been driving through the woods at 50 miles an hour on twisty back road so quietly I can still hear the birds chirping..... View attachment 421318

Lots behind in the rear view mirror! View attachment 421320

Finally got home and tucked my baby in (her new blue covercraft cover) for chargin.View attachment 421319

Sounds like a GREAT DAY! One thing I noticed when you had your rear view mirror pic... reminded me of the bugger of a blind spot the Roadster and the Lotus Elise has....

On safety addition I might suggest as the Roadster has a MAJOR blind spot with the mirrors, is the convex mirror from Really Light Stuff
ExtendView Mirrors (TM)

Thread on this forum discussing it...
ExtendView Side Mirrors -- outstanding visibility

I've got them, takes a bit to get used to , but wouldn't drive without them now! Especially with the top on.

John