Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P Delivery -- Good News Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I went to Costa Mesa today to take delivery of my P3D with 18 aero... beautiful car but I noticed some scratches on the right front bumper. My DS called the service manager and the service manager said the front bumper needed to be replaced. They estimated 10 business days.. is this a realistic estimate? Really wish I had my P3D tonight but I want to have a clean paint job before I wrap my car. Saw other people just drive off in their Model 3 without even carefully inspecting their cars. The paint defect is fairly subtle/hard to see so I wonder If I made the right choice to have them fix it before delivery.

Disappointed that it couldn't even do the advertised 3.5 sec 0-60. Was hoping for a 3.3 or better for the extra $11,000 but instead some feeble performance.

Wow - talking about high expectations.... 3.6s to 60 mph seems plenty fast to me - probably will use that only a handful of times, when showing off the car to friends. Also, not too many cars advertising a <4s 0-60 - including the current / immediate future EVs.

So I went to Costa Mesa today to take delivery of my P3D with 18 aero... beautiful car but I noticed some scratches on the right front bumper. My DS called the service manager and the service manager said the front bumper needed to be replaced. They estimated 10 business days.. is this a realistic estimate? Really wish I had my P3D tonight but I want to have a clean paint job before I wrap my car. Saw other people just drive off in their Model 3 without even carefully inspecting their cars. The paint defect is fairly subtle/hard to see so I wonder If I made the right choice to have them fix it before delivery.
That stinks man but get it fixed up right. Would drive you crazy down the road.