Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3+, Black on Black + FSD orderers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you had any delivery estimates or final invoices yet?

I have had a VIN in the source code since mid-July, a call from Tesla in Amsterdam to confirm all my details, phone calls with the sales line, etc, etc. Each of which told me I will be receiving my car mid to late August.

BUT

I've had no final invoice, no text, no email, no food, no sleep.

Curious to learn if it's the type of order, date, or something else.

Ordered 28th May, no reservation. Finance (details are reflected in source code). Leeds delivery.

• Funny
Reactions: RjbT3
Have you had any delivery estimates or final invoices yet?

I have had a VIN in the source code since mid-July, a call from Tesla in Amsterdam to confirm all my details, phone calls with the sales line, etc, etc. Each of which told me I will be receiving my car mid to late August.

BUT

I've had no final invoice, no text, no email, no food, no sleep.

Curious to learn if it's the type of order, date, or something else.

Ordered 28th May, no reservation. Finance (details are reflected in source code). Leeds delivery.

Luxury! I reserved 1st March 2019, ordered 1st May 9:30am invoice no. 4xx. Heathrow delivery, and I've heard precisely nothing.
I called them today and was told, after an hour on hold, to expect a VIN allocation some time in the next 4-6 weeks. Not a happy bunny.

• Informative
Luxury! I reserved 1st March 2019, ordered 1st May 9:30am invoice no. 4xx. Heathrow delivery, and I've heard precisely nothing.
I called them today and was told, after an hour on hold, to expect a VIN allocation some time in the next 4-6 weeks. Not a happy bunny.
Ahhh. Another mug who paid the extra £1000 fine, sorry, additional deposit for the privilege of thinking you were somehow special and would be treated as such.

Actually, thinking about it, I think you should be a contender for the 'Tesla customer mug of the year' prize. Top of the range Performance white on premium white but not being treated as such.

I bet when they took your upgrade requests they didn't mention it would put you to the back of the queue. It shouldn't have. They took your reservation fee and early order and then ignored it. You would think the least they could do was communicate!

Ahhh. Another mug who paid the extra £1000 fine, sorry, additional deposit for the privilege of thinking you were somehow special and would be treated as such.

Actually, thinking about it, I think you should be a contender for the 'Tesla customer mug of the year' prize. Top of the range Performance white on premium white but not being treated as such.

I bet when they took your upgrade requests they didn't mention it would put you to the back of the queue. It shouldn't have. They took your reservation fee and early order and then ignored it. You would think the least they could do was communicate!
I think the 'Tesla customer mug of the year' prize.is exclusively reserved for those who purchase FSD.

• Funny