Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D- availability in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've emailed and/or called my SA several times over the past week or so and always get the same unfortunate answer - not available in the Canadian market right now.

I too have a LR AWD on order but would jump to get a P3D- instead. Fingers crossed they become available soon!

There seems to be a number of P3D- available in the US. Anybody know if some are available in Canada?

I have a LR AWD on order but would consider moving up to P3D- if available.

I was told that the stealth performance is only available when it’s in stock and there hasn’t been any in over six months. The Tesla service advisor didn’t know if they would be getting any more.

It’s a bit bizarre that a company representative doesn’t know this?!

Tesla - be transparent with your potential customers - Is the Stealth Performance Model 3 a variant you are committed to producing? If so, when will it be available to order in the Canadian market?

It's ridiculous that we can't order the stealth performance here in Canada yet you can in the US. Hopefully they'll send a batch our way soon - I would love to get one instead of the LR AWD I have on order.

What’s ridiculous is that you can’t get a straight answer out of Tesla. They are either committed to the P3D- or they aren’t. Just let us in Canada know.