Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ StormTrooper

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks FANTASTIC. LOVE all the white/black contrast. Only thing that could be an improvement is black chrome instead. Great look. [rhetorical] Why doesn't Tesla offer black or black chrome?[/rhetorical]
thanks! i think Tesla should have made the P model look a a little different than the other 3's, and black chrome on all chrome parts would have been a nice feature. Oh well, they are trying to crank them out and more vairants slows down the money making production line.

Looks good! I did the same thing but with graphite grey wheels/trim since I think black wheels are a bit played out. I did the trim myself, full PPF was installed last week. 50% window tint gets installed Wednesday and it'll be done.

IMG_5759.JPG IMG_5773.JPG IMG_5774.JPG IMG_5775.JPG IMG_5776.JPG IMG_5778.JPG

Reactions: Ormond
Looks good! Here's my non P Storm Trooper.View attachment 331582 View attachment 331583
Damn looks good... here I was thinking that I can get away with not doing my mirrors in CF then I saw videos on rpm Tesla’s version 2 CF mirror covers which is 1000x better than the first gen and now these pictures of your car... grrr I must resist buying the CF mirror caps for my Panda Model3

Here are pics of my Performance Model 3 after Colorado Detail modified my car to make it look like a StormTrooper. Steve and his team did a great job covering all the exterior chrome and glossy center console with satin black vinyl, applying PPF to the front bumper, side mirrors and entire hood, tinting the windows with Rayno S9 20% ceramic window tint and detailing and applying a layer of GTechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating. I also had my factory 20" wheels powedercoated satin black (50% gloss) to finish the look. I just need that carbon fiber spoiler from Tesla to complete my car! Oh and I pre-ordered lowering springs!

Check out CO Detail here if you are in the Denver area, they are the premier Tesla shop.
IG: Steve (@coloradodetail) • Instagram photos and videos
web: https://www.coloradodetail.com

View attachment 331075 View attachment 331076 View attachment 331077 View attachment 331078 View attachment 331079 View attachment 331082 View attachment 331085 View attachment 331086 View attachment 331087 View attachment 331088

Nice man! Mine will look exactly like that, but replacing the rear T with Roadster style matte black T E S L A Tesla Performance Emblem

Here are pics of my Performance Model 3 after Colorado Detail modified my car to make it look like a StormTrooper. Steve and his team did a great job covering all the exterior chrome and glossy center console with satin black vinyl, applying PPF to the front bumper, side mirrors and entire hood, tinting the windows with Rayno S9 20% ceramic window tint and detailing and applying a layer of GTechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating. I also had my factory 20" wheels powedercoated satin black (50% gloss) to finish the look. I just need that carbon fiber spoiler from Tesla to complete my car! Oh and I pre-ordered lowering springs!

Check out CO Detail here if you are in the Denver area, they are the premier Tesla shop.
IG: Steve (@coloradodetail) • Instagram photos and videos
web: https://www.coloradodetail.com

View attachment 331075 View attachment 331076 View attachment 331077 View attachment 331078 View attachment 331079 View attachment 331082 View attachment 331085 View attachment 331086 View attachment 331087 View attachment 331088

This looks gorgeous! Nicely done.

I am in Denver as well, and I just received word of a surprise delivery this Friday. So I need to get some things coordinated to protect the car from the Colorado terror. Thanks for the recommendation.