Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85+ or P85P After Infotainment Upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just got my car back 2 days ago from the SC for Infotainment Upgrade for my P85+ and now the dash and model on the screen says P85P rather than P85+... I mean I kinda like the double Ps.. it's allot more aggressive but same time I feel like it's a mistake or a glitch or what... I hope it stays like that though lol.. anyone do the infotainment upgrade and see their model reflect different in the dash?

Attachments

• 20210807_211607_HDR.jpg
    20210807_211607_HDR.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 346
  • Funny
Reactions: Cheburashka
I also have a P85+ is the upgrade worth it?
Yes, I have a 2014 P85+, and the upgrade made the whole car feel much smoother. Imagination of cours, but everything feels faster, you get more options like Netflix and games (I couldn’t care less) and voice commands working again like intended. If you want to keep the car, worth it for sure.

I have a 2013 P85+ and the update is 100% worth every penny. Like a previous poster, everything seems faster to me. Honestly even the acceleration seems different. I’m also wondering about the P85P graphic and if anyone knows if it’s a bug or intentional.