Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PA state inspection (south central PA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took mine to Lewis Auto Care on Derry Street in Harrisburg for the initial inspection. I'd never been there before but it looked like he did a lot of high end cars. Takes a little faith since it's not pretty on the outside, but they know what they're doing and not afraid of the Tesla. Just two guys...Mike and an assistant. I preferred that over a chain store where it'd be assigned to a random person in the shop. Maybe after I get a few dings I won't care so much. Would definitely recommend.
Just took mine to Lewis Auto Care on Derry Street in Harrisburg for the initial inspection. I'd never been there before but it looked like he did a lot of high end cars. Takes a little faith since it's not pretty on the outside, but they know what they're doing and not afraid of the Tesla. Just two guys...Mike and an assistant. I preferred that over a chain store where it'd be assigned to a random person in the shop. Maybe after I get a few dings I won't care so much. Would definitely recommend.
Hi. Hopefully you will see this question. Do you still use Lewis Auto Care for your Tesla? They are in Enola now and I have taken my BMW, multiple times. I have not asked them about a Tesla.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I live in Harrisburg, PA and want to recommend a place for PA safety inspection. 2 guys run the place, it's a local laid back shop. They new how to operate my 2020 Model 3 right off the bat with the keycard.

It was a quick/good experience. I'm sure others have run into shops/dealerships who don't even know how to get in/operate the car, this is NOT one of them. I highly recommend!

Lewis Auto Care Inc.
700 S Enola Rd, Enola, PA 17025
They are about 10 minutes away from Lemoyne, and probably 20+ from Harrisburg.

Hope this helps!

Hi Everyone,

I live in Harrisburg, PA and want to recommend a place for PA safety inspection. 2 guys run the place, it's a local laid back shop. They new how to operate my 2020 Model 3 right off the bat with the keycard.

It was a quick/good experience. I'm sure others have run into shops/dealerships who don't even know how to get in/operate the car, this is NOT one of them. I highly recommend!

Lewis Auto Care Inc.
700 S Enola Rd, Enola, PA 17025
They are about 10 minutes away from Lemoyne, and probably 20+ from Harrisburg.

Hope this helps!
You should submit this info on the PA Tesla owners club website Tesla Owners Club of Pennsylvania - Home if you are a member

I was born and raised in Delco, but fled PA after college. I forgot the whole rigamarole around tags and titles and inspections. NJ has plenty of problems, so I think about retiring in PA, but silly as it sounds, the thought of putting an inspection sticker on my stickerless Tesla is a show-stopper for me.