Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint color discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone here own a Fusion Red with CF exterior and black wheels? ...

Dave

Mine is Fusion Red with CF exterior and black wheels (2010/2.0 Sport). I've been very, very happy with this configuration. Picture (not mine) is the best picture I've seen of the configuration. I saw the picture a few weeks before mine arrived and then knew that I'd made the right choice (I'd not seen Fusion in person before that, but had seen Radiant Red).

Attachments

• fusion_red_cf_exterior_black_wheels.jpg
    fusion_red_cf_exterior_black_wheels.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 889
Mine is Fusion Red with CF exterior and black wheels (2010/2.0 Sport). I've been very, very happy with this configuration. Picture (not mine) is the best picture I've seen of the configuration. I saw the picture a few weeks before mine arrived and then knew that I'd made the right choice (I'd not seen Fusion in person before that, but had seen Radiant Red).

Thanks. Sweet looking car. Guess I'm going to decide between Fusion Red and white (both with CF). I wonder if the red attracts extra speeding tickets=) Can't wait to get whatever car I end up ordering. Thanks again.

I ordered it! So excited. I decided to go with Arctic White with black wheels/exterior carbon fiber with black premium leather on the inside. Thanks to everyone for their input. I saw this combo briefly in person and liked it so I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with it. Either way, it's a Roadster so what's not to like?
Hopefully with have it in 5-10 weeks. It's been a long wait. Don't have my reservation number yet though. Probably by the middle of the week. So happy to join the Telsa family.

Keep in mind that those particular gray wheels were a limited run and called by some as a "production mistake" with later wheels having a different finish.

That's too bad as I like those wheels the best. :frown: At least the silver wheels are not a "mistake" as they are in a close second-place for me.

I don't particularly like the base wheels, at least in pictures. Unless I'm falling for some sort of positive/negative-space trick the base wheels spokes look way too "wide" for my liking.

Radient red looks copper in video quite often but this does look very similar to mine. Very beautiful ('cept the graphics) I had wanted some saddle interior pieces inside as well but when Tesla bumped up the "accessory" price I had to let that go. Maybe someday ...with a decent stereo system.

Isn't that burn orange a new Lotus color?

Does anyone have a 2.5 Very Orange with black wheels and carbon fiber exterior (except for the front bumper) ?

I know there is an image on the Tesla Motors website but it is computer generated, and I think the real car color looks a little different. I was just wondering if anyone has this car and if they could post some pictures of it.

Thanks

-Kevin

"Insane Green" I presume:
4527199419_b3cd8c79b6_b.jpg
4527826728_05422b7666_b.jpg

Need help identifying this color - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
B109 Krypton development version 1
Colour name:
TESLA MOTORS SIGNATURE 100 COLOUR EFFECT
Manufacture colour code: Model: Stock code: X7455
Tint Tint name
Cum. weight (g) absolute weight (g)
AM30 FAST GREEN H.S. 164.6 164.6
AM26 ORGANIC BLUE 312.0 147.4
AM5 JET BLACK 434.6 122.6
AM16 MEDIUM FINE ALUMINIUM 439.4 4.8
AM73 WHITE PEARL 442.4 3.0
XB155 M.S. BINDER 901.8 459.4