Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection - Autoflex M3 concept silver during the reveal + Colored Aero Wheels NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took a lot of time deciding weather I wanted xpel again on my new tesla vs auto-flex and weighing the pros and cons, I went with auto-flex this time and was deeply impressed.

I really liked the silver from the Tesla reveal and finally got the color match just like the concept silver they did.

Here's a video of my car getting autoflexed by PRODIPPER in NYC in a Satin/Matte carbon-sterling silver.

Matches the concept silver perfectly and just wanted to share with ya'll

Before and after pictures below,
AUTOFLEX TESLA - Google Drive

Just wanted to share. If y'all have any questions about anything let me know !

Attachments

• IMG-5127.JPG
    IMG-5127.JPG
    598 KB · Views: 214
Took a lot of time deciding weather I wanted xpel again on my new tesla vs auto-flex and weighing the pros and cons, I went with auto-flex this time and was deeply impressed.

I really liked the silver from the Tesla reveal and finally got the color match just like the concept silver they did.

Here's a video of my car getting autoflexed by PRODIPPER in NYC in a Satin/Matte carbon-sterling silver.

Matches the concept silver perfectly and just wanted to share with ya'll

Before and after pictures below,
AUTOFLEX TESLA - Google Drive

Just wanted to share. If y'all have any questions about anything let me know !

Yep. This. Closest to the feeling I got when I first laid eyes on the pre-production silver 3 at the reveal. Could you please post more photos, in differing lights? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be most grateful! :)

@Cascadian

Sure no problem, I can take a video for you tomorrow so you can see it better of how the angles hit it and the sparkles of the pearls :)

I won't have the comparison pictures because those were the only ones I took, but i can definitely take plenty of pictures as it is now.

One thing i noticed is that it looks super cool at night/low light too, has this weird reflection to it.

Check back tomorrow for vid / photos

Hi, dshen54!

Any update? Most recent thoughts about the Autoflex? My 3 now has a delivery date so I need to firm up some decision-making. The Autoflex certified guy in my area says that glossy offers more protection than satin/matte and so now I'm hesitating a bit on the matte. But if I go glossy, then I'm not going to have my wish of the car looking more like the silver prototype at the reveal. Sigh...

Decisions, decisions....

Deeply apologize I got caught up in work. I have the video but forgot to post it however im out of state at this moment.

My car is a satin-matte mix and then a clear thin autoflex ontop.

Glossy will ruin the look so do not go with glossy, it will be like the standard oem paint.