Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Painted my MYLR calipers and threw on Uberturbines.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked it up last night and got to work. I painted the front and also the rear caliper + rear cover from Tsportline. Its VHT Burnt Copper engine enamel with Spraymax 2k on top…it really pops with the blue. Also put on the stock MYP CF spoiler. Got more to do today!

4A644329-3CEC-4888-9318-7F583739238E.jpeg
E14B32B3-7AB8-443E-A13F-4533C162BCC7.jpeg
5AF3DE6B-ADCC-4F2A-8D51-E05D70337F16.jpeg
9485566A-C255-41B3-A67B-B8469AE1109C.jpeg
08B1C27C-B0E1-49EF-86A3-95DE208DE169.jpeg

Looks good.
Just out of curiosity, what's the point of making your MYLR to MYP when you are not? No harm intended, never got to understand the logic behind it.
I don't think he's trying to make it into a MYP, just make it his own and make it look good to his personal taste. No MYP has gold callipers. You could say the same for people who pay extra for Tesla to paint the callipers red and put on a carbon spoiler. (I know they are paying for other things too with the MYP).

I got it from Hansshow. It’s better for viewing the speedo right in the center and I’m now able to use CarPlay on it which is great. I haven’t been able to figure out how to play pandora on this via the car’s speakers however, and I think it might not be possible. But having CarPlay for my calls and messaging is great.
Is call and messages all you can do with CarPlay with the additional display?

Is call and messages all you can do with CarPlay with the additional display?
That’s really it. The main purpose was to get the speedo behind the steering wheel and that’s more for my wife since this is her daily and I have my FJ Cruiser. I see CarPlay as a plus.

I still haven’t found a way to get it to sync the sound with the cars speakers, but the more I think about it, I only use this for Waze and messages and calls anyway so it’s not that important. The speakers on this thing are actually not bad.

Reactions: WyoDude
That’s really it. The main purpose was to get the speedo behind the steering wheel and that’s more for my wife since this is her daily and I have my FJ Cruiser. I see CarPlay as a plus.

I still haven’t found a way to get it to sync the sound with the cars speakers, but the more I think about it, I only use this for Waze and messages and calls anyway so it’s not that important. The speakers on this thing are actually not bad.
Thanks for the response!

Will Waze show up on the additional display also?

Thanks for the response!

Will Waze show up on the additional display also?
That would be really cool, but I haven’t gotten Waze to show up on the actual tesla screen. Although I admit I haven’t really played with the cars actual tech yet!

I just bought a rear screen for my kids in the back, so I’m going to install this tonight. It replaces the ventilation, and supposedly syncs with CarPlay plus the cars speakers so I can get YouTube and Netflix on for long trips.

E8183E00-EAC5-4C9A-A20F-6F78007CDE52.jpeg