Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paintless Dent Removal - Herefordshire?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

Last week I parked the car under a small tree. Other than getting covered in bird poop I thought nothing of it..

Now I notice a small dent on the bonnet.. Thinking back there was a small twig on the bonnet, no more than 2 inches long and 1/4 inch thick. Can't be that surely, but don't have any other recollection of being hit. Is the bonnet really that feeble?

Anyway, can anyone recommend a dent removal company in or around Herefordshire.. That is near Wales, not Hertfordshire north of London...

E

Hi All

Last week I parked the car under a small tree. Other than getting covered in bird poop I thought nothing of it..

Now I notice a small dent on the bonnet.. Thinking back there was a small twig on the bonnet, no more than 2 inches long and 1/4 inch thick. Can't be that surely, but don't have any other recollection of being hit. Is the bonnet really that feeble?

Anyway, can anyone recommend a dent removal company in or around Herefordshire.. That is near Wales, not Hertfordshire north of London...

E
I guess it is feeble given the care instructions for closing the frunk. I've had to reason to look but if the bonnet liner can be removed easily then you might be able to press it out with the heel of your hand? Hmm...haven't even opened the frunk in 18mths...might go look..