Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pano roof and Bellevue opening question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was giving a test ride to a couple co-workers and went to open the pano roof but it got stuck just cracked open. Great timing for that to happen. Anyway, I had a heck of a time getting it to close but I managed. I've heard a lot about trails of sealant from the pano roof but I couldn't find too many about the roof getting stuck open. Does anyone know the cause? I'm betting it's just an issue with the sealant and seals. The other question I have is has anyone heard anything new about the Bellevue service center opening date? Thanks.

Ironically, the place I work (a drum shop) is in the same parking lot as the Bellevue service center (the same place they do their staging of the cars on the east side). I just walked over there and it looked open. M-Sa, closed on Su.

So I was giving a test ride to a couple co-workers and went to open the pano roof but it got stuck just cracked open. Great timing for that to happen. Anyway, I had a heck of a time getting it to close but I managed. I've heard a lot about trails of sealant from the pano roof but I couldn't find too many about the roof getting stuck open. Does anyone know the cause? I'm betting it's just an issue with the sealant and seals. The other question I have is has anyone heard anything new about the Bellevue service center opening date? Thanks.
Bellevue Service Center opened on May 28, 2013. I had my tire rotation there the next day. :)