Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paramus Service Center Closed Indefinitely

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody heard any updates on this? I drove by the other day and the whole place was fenced off... Superchargers were turned off and it looked abandoned...... That's the delivery location I chose for my Model X, I am hoping this doesn't push back my delivery, since 6 seaters are supposed to start delivering soon.

Has anybody heard any updates on this? I drove by the other day and the whole place was fenced off... Superchargers were turned off and it looked abandoned...... That's the delivery location I chose for my Model X, I am hoping this doesn't push back my delivery, since 6 seaters are supposed to start delivering soon.
I have a MS delivery scheduled there and it’s been pushed back into Nov/Dec.

Not sure if the delivery location was a factor.

Did you talk to anyone there, what's the estimated timeline? Thx
I passed by on Saturday. the superchargers are definitely up and running.... It looks like they are almost done rebuilding the showroom... a few SA's were in there sitting on makeshift desks made out of wood or something (you can tell they were temporary... The door was closed, but you can tell they are making contactless deliveries. There were a few refreshed Model S' parked out front.