Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania EV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did everything online. Never mailed anything. My status says "complete", but I have no check yet. Do I need to submit my signature page through the mail in order to get my check? It's unclear.

Hope this clears things up.
I submitted mine mid-December online, I received an email three weeks ago asking me for Tesla's actual bill of sale. I replied directly back to the email and was told it has been approved, typically its 3-6 weeks for the check to arrive in the mail. The application says complete and I confirmed via email that nothing else needs to be done other than the original online application. Just waiting for the check at this point.

• Informative
Reactions: Carl_P
Bumping this as the new program guidance is out and they dropped the rebate down to $1500 from $1750. Sucks that I lost out on $250 because Tesla hasnt given me the bill of sale/paid invoice. They said it would come up to 90 days from purchase with my PA registration....

PA changed the program on July 1. Car has to cost less <$50k to get the $1500 rebate. I tried to apply for the rebate today and the it would not accept the application since my car cost $54.2k before taxes. Tesla's bill of sale Tesla not provide breakdown. It was $60k and $1750 till the end of June. Getting the bill of sale from Tesla was slow !!!